11

Secrets.
________________________

His parents fortunately left him alone that evening after dinner, they seemed to respect their son's privacy for once. But deep down he knew it was because they were busy packing lots of stuff into the car, to drive as early as possible.

To be honest it felt mildly infuriating sitting by the dinner table, having to answer questions being asked revolving school. Especially at how he scored an A+ on a history test his been studying on..they never really discussed about Jeongin befriending people, especially not after that one incident.

Well..let's just say he got a good amount of friends to sit with for lunch, and hangout with in between classes. But when he scored a B on a test, his parents were highly disappointed, and told him his friends were distracting him..that was also how the rules of having friends revolving his teenage life in general, became a ban.

He didn't exactly know what time it was. He didn't have a clock in his room, mainly because he would turn on his his phone to peek at the time. But also because he never usually looked at the time.

So he was just waiting peacefully. As he had decided quite some time ago to start packing a bit of usefull stuff. Like a bit of cash he took from his bank account, only so his parents couldn't see what he spend it on. And some colorful markes..for no exact reason, he just wanted to possibly draw on himself if he got bored.

Which you may have guessed, was also something his parents hated.

Just the pure act of drawing something his parents quoted "meaningless" was all stupid and perhaps related to gang activity. So Jeongin stopped drawing flowers, bumblebees, hearts and animals on his body with blue, pink, or sometimes black marker.

As obvious as it could be, he couldn't really see the bad side in it.

He sat in a white top, letting his slender arms get to breath a bit of air, as he sat bored out of his mind.

But it wasn't until a familiar knocking, that made Jeongin turn his head towards his window that opened perfectly fine from the outside. Jisung was smiling and peeking in through the window as it opened, revealing his driver Jungso that came climbing in after Jisung.

"Well, let's go an find Chan!" Jisung spoke quietly but full of excitement. Jungso looked at Jeongin with a small confused frown, to which the younger answered.

"I snuck out some time ago with Jisung and met this dude Chan..he is far more nicer than he looks, I promise" Jeongin chuckled, Changing his shirt to a regular t-shirt as he didn't have anything else to wear with the pair a jeans that were apart of his school's uniform.

"Uhm okay..." Jungso spoke, knowing he actually didn't have a say in who the younger talked too. He just thought Jisung was the only one approaching him, but well..he was wrong.

Jeongin was the last to climb down, turning of his lights and locking his bedroom door with a spare key. Something he only did when he was studying.

And with that, he climbed down the window, jumping as he reached a smaller distance to the ground. Just the thrill of landing on his two feet after sneaking out from a storied house, was kind of exciting.

But could you really blame him. He was restrained from doing so many things, and he knew he was heading of to a road that might bring him in huge trouble. But also just the pure thought of his parents realizing he wasn't just perfect, and that he despised all of their useless rules..kind of held another pinch of thrill in him.

But he was no way near ready to argue with his parents. Only a crazy person would take that challenge up..but maybe one day he'd get the courage..right?

They walked a good mile, finally reaching Jungso's car, that he used to drive Jeongin around in front and back from school. Usually nothing else..since Jeongin didn't really have the biggest social life.

But of course that was changing now.

Jisung was going to show Jeongin a true world of a teenager, hopping the younger would learn that it is okay to break rules, to fight with his parents, to have stress and breakdowns, to do problematic things..all of those things were the key to develope his mental age, to learn from such things..all of those things had to happen atleast once in his life time. And Jisung wanted to make sure that Jeongin would trust him enough to both show the good and bad side of this world.

And Jeongin did exactly that.