96

Paper.
_______________________

The next morning the boy woke up with a barely visible voice. It was hoarse and disappeared once he went a tone or two higher in octaves. His throat was hurting a tiny bit, but he had to be honest..he expected the pain through the rest of his body, to be much worse. Of course he did realise the thin, black dress shirt, open to display the rest of his body, but his arms. The pure thought of Chan actually thinking about the younger's insecurity, might aswell cause him to drown further in love with the man. By just laying flat on the bed, eyes closed as they time to time opened them to remind himself he should wake up, to be honest...he was just a tiny bit scared of moving. Of course the moment of being fucked by the beast himself felt absolutely amazing and addicting, but later on when he would wake up, he would ache in pain. But he for some reason loved the outcome of that, to feel pathetic and absolutely wrecked to the ground..it made him feel ecstatic. Of course their sex was extreme, quite literally railing each other up. But what mattered to them both was the consent and the fact they knew each other inside out.

So of course he wasn't upset, despite sometimes he would like to walk on his own, and not whimper while doing so.

"Goodmorning sweetheart" a soft, familiar voice spoke, looking at the boy who rested against the mattress body still on full display for Chan to see and touch ever so delicately.

He liked being a little doll for the older...his only little doll.

"Hm..m-morning" he stuttered, not used to his voice being practically gone and hoarse like this..causing Chan to chuckle.

"Can you move? I spend 2 to 3 hours last night massaging your whole body, I'm gonna admit, I did a pretty good job painting you" Chan spoke, caressing the hickeys standing prominently against his neck.

"Shut up..and bring me some food" Jeongin groaned, sitting up as pain went through his body..but atleast his muscles were soothed out, but there was still prominent feeling from the hits and chocking, and the reckless fucking.

"It's in the kitchen..I'll carry you there little fox" Chan smiled, picking up the whining boy as he wrapped him up in the fresh blankets, carrying him like a little baby.

"Just how many nicknames do you have for me?" Jeongin asked, kissing Chan on the cheek softly.

It wasn't that he minded all those sweet names or sometimes even odd names. He actually loved whatever Chan did and said, he could trash him to the ground and he'll be buried six feet under, due to being stroked by cupids arrows. Though the man still had a huge effect on him just by breathing in mother nature's given oxygen..it was clear that being so beyond in love with this man, was one of Jeongin's greatest blessings. Call him wipped, call him delusional. But he could imagine each and every little lovely scenario with Chan, whether if it was fucking his sins to hell, or kisses so sweet and soft you'd fly to heaven.

"Cause you remind me of every, beautiful little thing in this world..and knowing that this little untouchable boy, runs into my arms, spread his legs for me, hugs me so tightly whether if I fuck you hard, or if we're just cuddling..I got the boy hidden behind the walls of his house, I got the shy boy in my arms, dancing flawless around my fingers..I'm so damn lucky I can even hold your hand right now, not many people could touch the nobles little son back then..yet you still came in my arms, matured around me, took your sweet time in trying to grow apart from all the shit those people made you go through..you deserve the world, and if you can't have that, then you can have me" Chan explained, lights shining within his eyes as he looked at Jeongin in his arms, so madly in love that a description on it would be a waste of time, cause people won't understand unless they are in their shoes.

Jeongin couldn't help but to blush, a deep red tinted color darken in his skin on his cheeks..face hiding behind hands as Chan rocked his body back and forth as he strolled his way to the kitchen.