38

Push.
________________________

The next day, Jeongin was overly tired. He spend the whole night with Chan and Jisung, talking about the possibilities of being caught. Jeongin had no idea why he drove it out so long, he supposed it was just him being paranoid of certain possibilities. He didn't wanna fear his own parents.

In the meantime he sat In the library, hoping a certain someone would show up. He wanted to talk with Felix, hoping he'd get able to steal the boy a bit. Only for enough time to talk things out. But he had a feeling the certain boy was scared of approaching him now. Especially after their first but certainly not last, talk.

He felt like befriending Felix, maybe they could help one and another. But one thought he didn't like, was that the majority of his friends were mainly..just a helping hand.

Right?

That was all they were to him.

He didn't like that at all..he wanted friends he could casually hangout with. But most of them was just helping keeping a secret. His nerves shook at that thought, his anxiety grew worse for everything. He shifted in his seat as he stood up to search amongst the many book shelf. Distracting himself, in one hope to find the boy that needed help himself.

It felt like he was walking in a maze, the library was ridiculously big. But it was indeed a high class school, so of course everything had to be extra ice cream with a cherry on top.

Not to long after being caught up in the maze, that he heard the sound of a cart rolling against the floor. He quickly shifted around the next corner to look down the isle, and there he stood. His arms shaking to place a book at it's right place. Jeongin slowly approached to boy, watching as he turned around to push the cart further down the isle.

Once he stopped again, Jeongin tapped his shoulder. The action made the boy flinch as he turned around in an instant, eyes wider than the moon ad stared at the raven haired boy infront of him.

"You scare me for a second" the boy sighed out, letting his hands slip from the hold he had on the cart. Looking at the boy with a much more relaxed expression.

"I'm sorry..but I don't think we're done talking" Jeongin spoke as he leaned against the book shelf behind him, knocking some books out of place.

But that was least of his own worries, he had to speak with Felix..especially after all the dots being connected last night. His situation had now become much more related to the Lee's than ever before, and therefor he took the opportunity to talk to one of them, while he of course still had the chance.

"I..don't know, no one saw us last time, but I'm worried someone is going to catch us talking together" the boy spoke, fiddling with his noticeable small hands and fingers, trying to focus on anything else, than the boy infront of him. "I think it's best not talking anymore, one time was enough" Felix spoke, turning around as he moved the cart again, but Jeongin of course followed.

"My bestfriend is your brother's boyfriend".

The said words made the boy, once again, stop. Yet he never turned to look at him, he only sighed in frustration as he sat down on the floor, his back resting against the book shelf.

"Tell me about it".

"Jisung told what happened from his point of view. His frustrated, so am I, and so are you. We are all in similar situations, and they happen to be connected. We, and with that I mean us, are going to talk, talk till we'll lose our voices..we are far yet from finished" Jeongin exclaimed in one breath, releasing it as he looked down on the crouching boy.

"So you will help us? You? The someone who is soon in the same situation? Do you even know what you are doing? Jeongin, don't fuck anything up please..we are hostages in our own homes, one better treated than the other. I'm not staying here for long, I'm almost done with my payment. If you were to help, you have to now..Minho is dying and I'm working my ass off to solve my own issues" Felix gritted his teeth, eyes turning watery as he looked like he was in pure dispear.

Jeongin was for sure he had no control over it. But he had someone to run too, he had two actually. But it still didn't mean he wouldn't get into big trouble..and it also didn't mean he would stop anything he was doing.

He wanted to live in freedom and happiness, not to feel like a hamster in a too small cage. So of course he wanted help, but in other to receive help, he also needed to do others favors, and he hoped that his current friends..would still stick to him after all of this has come to an end.

Cause all things, must come to an end.

"I'm trying not to fuck it up, but right now you know damn well..that I'm the only source of help, I'm currently the only one that is willing to go against anything for both of yours sake" Jeongin spoke, pulling out his hand for the boy to grab.

But Felix stared in confusion, eyes staying lingered to the youngers bigger hands, his arm hesitating to move.

But it still did. Felix reached out and held his hand, surprise to be pulled up by the younger, who smiled briefly.

"I have someone I want you to meet".