22

Follower.
________________________

"What's up my dear rich friends" a voice provoked surprisingly.

The two boys turned their heads to see both Chan and Jisung jumping in through the window, causing Jeongin to facepalm..knowing damn well that they knew his parents were out of house..but what was the thrill of all of this if they went through a basic door? No one knew, but it was definitely not logic to Jeongin's inexperienced brain.

"Oh please shut up..nothing but dead roaches are slipping from your mouth, Chan" Seungmin spoke, annoyed by the overall situation..and definitely having to keep up with all of this.

Jeongin sighed, leaning against the headboard of the bed seemingly reading a book, since no form for technology was allowed in his room for the 5 weeks his parents were gone.

"Can we just cut to the case?" Jisung spoke, eyebrows raised as he put on an unusual thought persona in front of Seungmin.

It wasn't something new to neither Chan nor Jeongin. Jisung definitely hated judging books by covers, so he hid his true self till he got to know the opposite person. Jeongin didn't think much of it, he just shrugged and turned away.

"We have to wait for Jungso" Jeongin spoke quietly, retrieving to the book in his hands, just to forget all the stress for a few seconds.

"Who?" Seungmin questioned, sitting up on the bed, as he packed away the journal.

"My driver-".

Just as Jeongin finished his sentence their was a knock on his door, following the door knob turning..Jeongin's heart beats undeniably fast in fear, but nothing showed on his face. The person slipped themselves into Jeongin's room, causing the majority of them to breathe out in relief.

"You know how scary that is" Jeongin scolded, laying a hand on his chest while panting out for the breath his been holding.

"Sorry" Jungso spoke as he closed the door, situating himself near the window as he figured it was the easiest exit, incase something happened. After all it wasn't the first time anyone would show up unexpected in this house.

Jeongin turned his focus away from his book, slapping it close as he placed it by the bedside table. Locking eyes with Chan for a second, before speaking.

"Since we are all here now..I fell like we need to make some sort of plan to get the situation under control.." Jeongin spoke, still fearing the worse to happen..he didn't want to end up like the Lee's kids.

"I'm in love with all of this, it feels like I'm in a thriller movie or some kind of shit" Jisung smiled side to side as he bounced like a happy child.

"Yeah, and the thriller part gets more exciting when our parents find you snooping around our neighborhood at night" Seungmin bickered, leaving Jisung offended.

But Jeongin gave the stubborn boy a look, telling him to keep himself on control, knowing fighting wouldn't resolve any of the current issues now.

"So whats the first step?" Jisung asked, sending small glares at Seungmin, who shot them right back at him.

Jeongin sighed, resting his head back against the headboard. Thinking was impossible, so he looked at Seungmin for help..knowing precisely that Seungmin had the kind of experience in this, that he wanted to follow.

"First we need permanent places to meet up and hangout..somewhere rich people free, a place filled with hiding spot and small path ways to you know..runaway..and somewhere close to some of you guys homes..cause clearly..neither my nor Jeongin's house will not be a safe hiding space" Seungmin spoke, letting them all take a mental note of it.

"Well I suppose staying near the place isn't that bad..no rich people usually goes to devil town anyways..they are usually too disgusted by that place..so somewhere the area would be a great hiding spot" Chan suggested, leaning against the bathroom door as he continued to think about the suggestion he made.

"The only problem could now be the people in devil town..we know damn well they can't fucking snitch..but beat the living hell out of us, is something they could do..imagine Jeongin going to bed all fine, and get woken up by his parents covered in severe bruises and a broken arm" Seungmin spoke, shutting down the quite logical suggestion. "But devil town is not a bad place generally, if you know where you stay..like the place, Chan's apartment and studio..and the beach? No one in devil town goes to the beach" Seungmin continued, leaving the ideas flooding.

The atmosphere was tense. They needed nothing else but a relieve, but there was no time nor space for relief. Therefor he sat in other question, trying to keep up with his mind.

"I think we should stick to those places..otherwise..it might be too risky" Jeongin spoke letting the others agree.

Jeongin catched Jungso's eyes, making his full attention turn towards the older adult in the room..a small question mark as of what they could do to continue keeping his mouth shut. Cause so far everything seemed promising about him.

"Jungso..I suppose you stick to driving..if my parents finds out I'm talking with my own driver they'd fire him, and then of course take it out on me..so me and you, have to be kept down low, and you have to keep this secret on the down low too" Jeongin spoke, feeling as if he was an underground mafia boss planning a full mission.

But could you blame him? He was scared to death after all.