46

Chatter.
_______________________

The dinner was filled with chatter. Loud voices echoing through the hall. The place was nicely decorated, to the finest decor. It was a must, you could say. Ribbons and chairs made of velvet, making the theme seem almost royal, but Jeongin despised it. How they simple couldn't eat at home or in each others gardens. They houses and gardens should be big enough to hold all these people. But no, they decided that each and every single 6 months that passed, they rented a new place, with new decor, with new alternative food. Everything new but the people, who aged and aged as days passed by.

Jeongin was getting sick of it. Sure the food was delicious, made top class for only the richess of richess. But he sure wouldn't miss it, if he one day woke up and was thrown away.

"Jeongin! You have yet to talk to Seungmin? Like we told you too?!" His mother whisper yelled beside him, making him smile awkwardly.

He was situated by the dinner table. Families discussing back and forth over business, neighborhood environments, and overall good old bantering. He didn't mind them though, he minded the fact he couldn't just leave.

"Mom..I'm not feeling like socializing today, I don't feel too well" Jeongin spoke, trying to avoid being spotted with Seungmin as much as possible.

And he could see Seungmin from right infront of him, shaking his head no, pretending it was to his mother's words, but Jeongin knew, it was directed to him.

"It, is, not, a, choice. Yang, you go there and talk to this boy right now!" His father spoke, grabbing his wrist from underneath the table.

It was only now, he remembered why he always used to listen to them so much. To avoid conflict. Listen to you avoid conflicts, that was his motto, that he would never give up. Or so he meant.

"O-okay" Jeongin whispered back, standing up as he walked to the very end of the table, only to walk on the other side, sticking to meet Seungmin.

Luckily Seungmin's mother had just left, assuming it was for business tested stuff..it was always business related involving Seungmin's parents.

"Pretend like we don't know each other" Jeongin smiled as he spoke quietly, watching Seungmin nod with the most fake smile he have ever seen.

"I gave you clear signals not to approach" Seungmin laughed. Fake, again it was all fake.

"Well" Jeongin scratched his nape. "The people I call my parents threatened me soo".

Seungmin briefly glanced at the younger's parents, watching as they tried observing their conversation. But failing to do so, many times.

"I'm sorry..I know it's a bother" Seungmin shook his head, standing up as he brushed off his suit. "I found a cool place, I wanna show you" Seungmin smiled, grabbing Jeongin's wrist, gently. As voice started dragging the younger out of the dining hall.

Sure they were given looks, but they were teenagers. Teenagers leave together, either meant gossip, or smoking..and of course these families high pride was enough to know they wouldn't do such thing a smoke.

Before Jeongin knew. He was outside, the cold weather has really kicked in. But it shouldn't be much of a bother since they wore suits. Fancy layerd suits to be exact.

"So, two more days..I wonder how they feel about it" Jeongin spoke, looking up at the clear sky. The moon and stars shining much more beautifully than when they got here.

They reminded him of Chan..shiny, like his smile, bright like his eyes, beautiful like his persona. Did he fall to hard? He doubted that. He was still new to the whole love part..there is no way, he could just label anything yet.

"Minho I eating well..Jisung explained over messages. He should be with him right now, packing escape backs and going to Chan house with the bags..of course without Minho and Felix yet..but soon, they'll be out. The plan is clear, no sign of blockage" Seungmin explained, leaning his body against the brick wall, painted white as it looked like a haunted palace from outside.

"They are getting what they deserve. Freedom and potential happiness" Jeongin smiled.

The atmosphere of tonight, was calming. The cold breeze, a nice discussion, the food..and the scenery was perfect aswell. He did like the place place rented. Without the people in it, so he didn't quite like it right now.

Understandable? I think so.

"Maybe we should make a run for it too?" Seungmin spoke, chuckling at his own words with a smile.

"Wait why? We haven't been caught yet? Why should we just make a run from it..when we still have the advantages of all of this? Plus, wouldn't Chan get stressed being the only adult amongst all of us?" Jeongin spoked, clearly taken aback by the sudden spoken words from Seungmin.

"Yeah, we should wait. But something tells me, that there is something...or someone, who is potentially going to ruin something..and it is freaking me out" Seungmin spoke.

"Same..but we gotta wait for our time to come, maybe we are lucky enough to become adults first? Your turning soon right, min?".

"Yeah, I'm turning 18 in September. I can't wait..been waiting for to long hah".