44

Families.
________________________

"So, any news Seungmin" Jeongin spoke as soon as he sat down by the lunch table. Glad he managed to find Seungmin amongst the crowd.

"Yep..he explained that Minho is now aware of the plan..but as of what Felix explained, Minho is fragile, and thinner than the last time he saw him. They doubt that he might manage to go through with the plan" Seungmin explained, showing his phone towards the younger, who grabbed it with furrowed eyebrows.

As he looked through the messages, deeply analyzing them into details, wanting to badly remember each written word between the shared conversation.

"They moved the escape to three days?! Isn't that too early?" Jeongin proclaimed, handing back the phone with a now bigger frown upon his face.

"I know, and that is why Chan and Jisung would mainly be on that 'mission'. So that me and you wouldn't get into big trouble or maybe any trouble, if they were caught" Seungmin explained, making the younger nod his head in approval.

"So where are they staying?".

"Chan's house, the first period of time. They know they cannot stay at Jisung's, it's too risky. Luckily Felix and Minho managed to get the guard in Minho's room, onto the plan".

Jeongin nodded, feeling quite concerned for the Lee's well being. Who couldn't? Their parents used abuse and mistreatment as a way to lecture their own kids, who wouldn't run away from such houses, and who couldn't feel sympathy for the poor boys?

It got Jeongin thinking if Felix was even working in the library today. Felix has stated in the past that he was soon to finish off his debt, which meant not much time was left to help them.

He hoped sincerely that no one, would catch any of his and Seungmin's doings. Maybe he started feeling quite close to this group of people, despite barely knowing each other for enough time to label it as a proper friendship.

"You know the dinner the families in our neighborhood is holding each 6 months?" Seungmin spoke, Changing the subject quite quickly, making Jeongin feel just a tiny bit confused at the behavioral change of tone and expression.

But he stuck to assume it was just normal stress behaviour. Cause he himself couldn't lie about the fact he felt anxious and stressed 24/7.

"Yeah, what about it?".

"It's being held tomorrow evening, we can't go out the whole night, since it ends at 12 AM, I assume we are not even allowed to eat any of the cake there" Seungmin spoke bitterly, stabbing his food aggressively with the fork.

This instantly changed Jeongin's mood. He went from fine, to feeling absolutely terrible within seconds. If not milliseconds.

"So any news? You've been focusing quite a lot on school work?" Seungmin spoke, looking at Jeongin with a brief smile, yet again changing the subject.

"Not much..I guess I'm just trying to make my parents proud for once? I was a Chan's place last night, just you know, hanging out?" Jeongin smiled at the memories.

After Chan gave direct butterfly kisses on his tummy the whole night, he didn't leave it alone once. He always kept a hand rubbing it.

It was cute, nice, and comforting he definitely wasn't complaining.

"Hmm..okay if you say so".