90

Prohibited.
_______________________

It's been a whole week since the huge news outlet about his dissappearance surfaced, leaving him struggling to leave the apartment once in a while due to constant fear about being noticed upon the outside world. So he stayed at home, getting stuff that needed to be bought delivered to his door and only picking them up 30 minutes to an hour after they got delivered, just for the sake of it. And so, his been very busy despite staying home all day for a week. Seungmin lended out the previous phone of his, still in good conditions and pretty much "new", making the younger satisfied for the time being. He also managed the lend a laptop from the Kim's residence, since Mrs and Mr.Kim felt apologetic about the undoing situation. So now that he had the electronics he needed, he was so far, good to go. Which meant he was able to order smaller furnitures and basic decoration for his apartment to his front door. Being really appreciative that the card he had, was for great use.

He has also been told by the Kim's residence to get in contact with a good lawyer, even though things are laying low..they stated it was best to be prepared. And so, he has spend the three last days researching for great lawyers l, that could back him up if something went wrong..and he believed he found a pretty decent one, one that could hopefully give him advice and help him through the current situation..whether if things came unpredictable or that he genuinely needed someone to back him up professionally.

So staying home all week wasn't bad at all. Being alone for a week and doing his own things has helped him cope a lot with the stress he felt at the current moment. And if ordering food supplies instead of shopping them on his own, helped him..then let that be it.

Things were going great, quite smoothly despite the fact his face was currently all over the news. But oh well, he was somehow prepared for that..in a way or two.

But eventually his peaceful evening was interrupted by a knock on the door, alerting him of someone awaiting behind. He hesitated before glancing out the small peek hole, surprised to see no one other than his mother by the door.

Don't get him wrong. He had told her to cut off all contact with him, but he couldn't just leave her out there. So, he opened the door to the apartment, hiding a bit behind it..in case anyone might have followed his mother to his apartment.

Once the door shut close he turned around to look at his mother with a piercing glare.

"I thought I wanted nothing to do with you?" He spoke harshly, not feeling like communicating with this woman at all at the moment.

"Oh shut up, I got information. So better listen up" she spoke as she took of her shoes laid a big long bag on the kitchen counter, pulling out so many papers that he genuinely felt like ending it all right there and then. "Don't have that look on your face. This is important! So the press knows that you are missing, and I've told you father to cover it as a death by sickness..so to you know, give you a new start, I did I few changes hear and there" his mother spoke, patting the chair beside her, as a form of saying 'sit your ass down'.

"And what is that?" He sighed, ready to hear all the bullshit his mother had done.

"Well, I changed you last name. You can't go around named Yang Jeongin anymore, especially now that you are dead to the whole country. So, you are now call Lee Jeongin-".

"Why the fuck Lee? Out of all last names?" He raises his voice a bit, already hating the new name he was given.

"Take what you get, it's not like I could've had texted you saying, oh yeah, what should I call you now?" She spoke in a mocking tone, being just as done with the situation as the younger were.

Though. Jeongin knew she was right. He deleted and blocked her number from his contacts, simply for the fact he wanted nothing to do with her. But her showing up at his door, with all of these papers, just showed that it wasn't working as well as he had planned.

"I've also changed your credit card. So the one your using now will shut down in about a week from now. The new one is registered under your new name, with a new, and much higher amount sat in on it. The bank is also registered the name, and the phone number to the bank is written at the end of the paper here..you can of course search it up online aswell, but this is just for emergency purposes" his mother spoke, handing the document to the younger who just placed them unorganized on the counter. "and last but not least, a new phone number, registered under this address..the bills from your phone subscription will be automatically payed for" She finished off after what felt like an eternity, giving the last stuff to the boy before placing the now empty back on the floor.

"Can you leave now?" He asked, wanting the woman gone. He didn't want to see her punchable face anymore, and hoped she'd leave soon.

All he wanted was to be away from that family, to never see them again. He didn't care about being dead, he didn't care much about the new name. He just wanted her and that family gone.

"One final information by words" she spoke, holding up her index finger with a small smile. "I did mention we'll be painting you as a deceased person, we're not planning to face a funeral since that is just stupid..but, everyone will know that you are no longer "alive" so, don't be shocked when you hear about it" She spoke, a frown on her face as she finally stood up from the bar chair, picking up the empty bag on the floor.

"I won't be surprised. I'll be here celebrating my freedom" he spoke as he pushed her towards the door. "Now, be gone..don't show up again ever. My business with you is finished" he spoke, knowing those words hurt more to say than receive at that moment. But he had to cut them off..for his own sake.

"Goodbye" she spoke as she waved a final time.

"Bye bye" he mumbled, closing the door for good now, knowing he'd never meet her again.

Which of course was a good thing. Other than the fact he still felt pure sorrow from the trauma and pain within him. Knowing that now, was when the real shit was about to go down. The old him would be dead, the new him will move on with his new life  away from the trouble of that neighborhood. The old him didn't need to run anymore..but the new one needed to chase after important stuff.

Now he had to focus on education and job..let the pure hell begin.