23

Cosmic.
________________________

Double update♡
________________________

It was 3 in the morning. Each one if them sat on the floor, a tiny bit tired as they had papers folded out infront of them, plans and 'rules' listed on there, to keep everything in order..

"So we use the devil town as the place the get away from..whatever the hell our families are. Chan will be in charge of hide outs, keys, food and water, and a roof over head.." Jisung spoke, holding his paper up, watching Chan nod in agreement.

Honestly, Jeongin wanted to jump in the man's arms for being so undeniably willing to be putting so much responsibilities on to his shoulder just for them to get away with these schemes.

"Jungso, is the driver..incase Jeongin's parents are there..he will be the one communicator, since Jeongin has no privacy over his own phone" Seungmin spoke, looking at Jungso who nodded in agreement.

"Jisung" Seungmin spoke, looking up at the smiling boy before sighing heavily. "Do I really have to?" Seungmin whispered to Jeongin, making both Jisung and Jeongin scoff for a second.

"Jisung, you will be one helping me to get out of this hell hole, you will talk to Seungmin through the phone about plans, so Seungmin can inform me" Jeongin spoke, making Jisung nodded. "And Seungmin will be the second communicator. It will be both Jisung, Seungmin and Jungso communicating together about going outside at night, what time, place etc. And I beg for the both of you, just to get along" Jeongin spoke, ending up looking at both Jisung and Seungmin with dead serious eyes.

They both understand the consequences that could be held, if they didn't stop bickering at each other. So they kept quiet as they nodded their head in disbelief.

"Wait, but doesn't Seungmin's parents check his phone too?" Jungso asked, looking at Seungmin for a second.

"They do, but I've got a secondary phone my friend gave to me..to you know..do stuff like texting friend, goodle answers to the questions on the math test..porn-" Seungmin get shushed up by them all ,as they did not want to hear anymore listing of things, Seungmin could possible do on that secondary phone of his.

Jeongin relaxed..loving the fact he and the others got the situation in control again, regaining their precious postures, as they sat and talked for awhile..it wasn't that he didn't worry anymore..but it was much less prominent now than before, since now, he got peace knowing exactly what everyone meant to him through this situation.

A blooming friendship, that may need a lot of work to be put into working out. But Jeongin was not going to grow all old and grey, knowing he'd be able to lose all his precious memories with these people, even though they barely knew each other..well apart from him and Jisung of course.

He needed all different kinda of friends. A friend to hold him like Chan and Jisung, a friend to relate to about all of this rich kids life like Seungmin..and Someone who could protect him and help him out in any possible way like Chan and Jungso.

"I should be going home..we have school tomorrow, and I'm barely finished my homework" Seungmin spoke, as he went to bid everyone goodbye. "See you two at school tomorrow I guess" he crumble, before practically jumping out the window waving a last goodbye as they watched him climb his way up towards his bedroom.

"I should go to..I see you tomorrow Jeongin" Jungso smiled about to take a leave until a voice provoked.

"Actually..can you drive me home? I know your Innie's driver and all, but..." Jisung trailed off, standing up himself as he went close to Jungso.

"Sure kiddo..come" he smiled, letting Jisung leave first as they bid their goodbyes.

The house became quite quiet, leaving only Chan and Jeongin back..and they both figured that they could use up sometime to talk.

Jeongin has found comfort in talking with Chan, and he swore that if his parents didn't monitor his phone..they'd have a brighter connection by now. But nevertheless to say, Jeongin was grateful for the current support he was getting through all of this..cause he knew quite well..that he could trust these people.

"You seem tired yourself..how about you'd go to bed and I'll-".

"Actually..can't you stay? I need a cuddle buddy right now" Jeongin spoke, feeling quite vulnerable at the moment..letting his emotion turn like a light switch.

"I'll stay".