67

Frantic.
________________________

Jeongin looked at the sewed closed scar on his soft forehead. His eyes squinted close as if it would make him see the star much better in detail. The scar was red, but not with blood. It was just red and prominent, Jeongin hated it. He despised it to say atleast. He felt himself grow more insecure about the his forehead, which didn't really settle that good with him. He cover hus head with his hair, figuring it'll be much better to hide the terrible memory of a scar of his head. Despising how it looked so much, he turned away from the mirror in the hospital room, spinning his wheel chair around and strolling towards the hospital bed in pure frustration and insecurity. He sighed to himself. Not knowing what to exactly feel.

The insecurity was prominent, and the dislike of the scar also seemed prominent on his face.

He couldn't help but to let a tear slide from his eyes. The pure despair he felt by looking at himself, saddened the male across the room.

"Innie..it's going to get better..I promise that" the male spoke carefully, knowing how the younger felt according to the way he studied himself, so throughoutly in the mirror.

"No! I'm so sick of everything. I don't feel good at all! Why couldn't I just fucking listen to them and keep my mouth shut. I'm so fucking stupid, it's hurts..it really does Jungso" Jeongin cried out, letting tears of insecurity and hatred fill his eyes.

He never thought something so..normal as a scar, could make him feel so bad about himself. He never wanted to hide more than he does now. Even though no one could see it through his bangs.

It still hurt.

"I know..and I'm not the one to speak on top of this. But really, you have me on your side..you sure you don't wanna tell the media?" Jungso mumbled, approaching the younger with careful steps, helping him get back up on the hospital bed.

Jeongin didn't know whether he was ready to just spit it all out to a whole block of folks, that could twist his story so easily. He felt like he couldn't even trust the society with anything.

He just wanted to be gone out of sight. To not be known as the son of the Yang family. The biggest shareholder of companies across South Korea and Amarica. He didn't want to be known as the son who went through years of neglect. He wanted to be somewhere unknown. Where no one even knew about the Yang family. Where no one cared about reputation. He just wanted to be nowhere.

But he was everywhere. In his name, he would always be everywhere.

"Let's not talk about it please..I just wanna heal in peace and then just get out of that house" Jeongin groaned, hating how absolutely miserable he felt in his own body.

"Want me to bring you something to eat?" Jungso asked, Changing the subject like the younger wished. Not wanting to disturb the younger one tiny bit.

"No..I'm good" Jeongin mumbled, looking at the clock behind the wall.

4 AM.

Boring night.

Awfully night.

If nothing happens a month ago, he would have simply been out with his friends now, doing stupid stuff like usual. He haven't spoken a word to his parents for a whole month. A whole long and stressful month. It wasn't like he haven't seen them. They came to see how he healed for some time, but left immediately whenever Jeongin threw an object towards them. Threatening them to not come close out of fear.

And hatred.

And sadness.

"I'll call Chan..he'd like to see you again" Jungso spoke as he left the room, his eyes stuck to the phone he held in his hands. Leaving the younger alone with his own thoughts.

He mainly was in the hospital to be kept an eye on. A boring neglected eye to be exact. The bruise around his eye had actually cleared up, his cast had to be shortened soon. Making him be able to bed his knees for the first time in what felt like forever. He couldn't wait to be able to wrap his limbs around Chan's body when they cuddled and hugged each other. He wanted to feel close to the older again..and Chan wanting to see him made him happy.

Really happy.

But not enough to make him forget what happened a month ago. Not enough to fill up the bleeding wound inside of him. But it made him feel something, and that relieved him.

He wanted touch and love. Kisses on his lips and skin. He craved for the older. He needed him by his side. Even though they were together two days ago, he still felt the attachment, linger in him.