68

Now.
________________________

"You ready now?" Chan asked, caressing the younger's thigh. Feeling the moist yet soft feeling from when he finally got his cast off of his leg, and shortened to his calves. He was happy for the younger, that he was healing well an quick, a true miracle that made them both smile.

"I don't..quite know. This is really nice" Jeongin spoke as he closed his eyes, letting Chan's firm hands touch his body.

The way they rolled smoothly against his skin, pressing and rubbing firmly around his muscles to relax the tension between them. The lotion that sucked into his skin while doing so, probably making the skin on his back and shoulders as soft as baby skin for a few day. And relieving the amount of tension and weight on his shoulders, really helped the boy relax..also knowing that the hands belonged to Chan, made him feel quite more safe and calmed down.

"Hm..we can stay like this" Chan chuckled. His thumbs rubbing firm circles around his shoulder blades. "But it is not normal to get massage in a hospital bed" he continued, leaning down to peck the younger's exposed neck.

"You don't say so?" He sassed back. Receiving a small tap on his bottom, making him chuckle in reply.

"What should I so without your attitude..i feel like I enjoy fucking you more raw than I do taking care of you while doing so" Chan commented. Causing the younger's cheeks to turn a dark crimson red colour.

"S-shut up" he whined, letting the older hands travel down for his spine to his lower back, starting to rub and massage the muscles and skin above his butt.

"You like it..don't lie" Chan smiled, his hands doing the soft work many would mean seemed inappropriate.

But the setting was not inappropriate in their world. It was not hot nor sexy, nor too revealing. It was rather calm and relaxing between them, even despite their teasing comments. They meant that the overall atmosphere around them, was not intimate in such ways..but just nice and relaxed.

"And if I do?" Jeongin smirked, looking up from behind his shoulder and glancing at Chan, who he could see shaking his head softly.

The way he was deeply focused on his hands working around the muscles beneath his skin, how his arms wrapped around the younger's body. He looked so stunning while doing so.

"Don't push it baby" Chan mumbled, pushing the younger's head back down to the pillows. "I can't fuck you up in a hospital" He chuckled, making the younger blush at the idea.

"Hm..maybe someday we'll be able to have a proper aftercare after we've have sex" Jeongin smiled at the idea..loving how he never thought of the end to their relationship.

"I honestly feel bad whenever I have to leave you, all exhausted and tired..I hope I'm able to be by your side more" Chan sighed, his hands traveling to his clothed covered butt, squeezing the soft muscles there.

"It's alright, it really is..and you are already there enough for me, even though we both want more..we will have to wait a bit..let's not be too impulsive" Jeongin hummed.

"Maybe I can get the opportunity soon? Your parents..didn't you mention they have another business trip?" Chan asked, his eyes deeply fixated on the younger's butt, mushing it around and caressing it.

"Yeah..in 2 weeks they'll be out of the house for a bit of time..they are still unsure how long, but Jungso said that they plan to be gone for atleast a week" Jeongin replied, bitting his lip to not let out a weakened whimper.

Chan smirked to himself, leaning down to the younger's ears, hid lips grazing over the skin, as his breath hit his ears.

"Perfect" he whispered, his hands flying to the younger's waist as he turned them around, smiling sheepishly as he let the younger straddle him.

"You can't stop thinking about it, can you?" Jeongin smiled, leaning down to rest at Chan's broad chest. Sighing in relieve when he felt the older put his strong arms around his much smaller frame.

"Why should I? You are just too perfect for me to handle" Chan spoke, pecking the scar on the younger's forehead.

Jeongin huffed out a long breath, feeling still self conscious about the new scar that seemed to still be stuck on his forehead..and it looked like it was planning on disappearing.

"How am i perfect? I'm legit being pulled and pushed around at home..I get all these stupid anger outburst..that cause me me damage..like look at me. This ugly scar, my stupid unusable leg..I'm not perfect" Jeongin mumbled, feeling tensed again.

Chan noticed, bringing the younger up so he could gaze him deeply in his eyes.

"Never say that again. I told you not to lie, didn't I? No one in this world is satisfied with themselves..and we all want something we don't have, and even if we got the things we don't have..we can still grow more insecure. Flaws are what makes us complete, we are nothing without them. And we are perfect with them. The word imperfection is stupid, cause the most imperfect pieces of art, is always the most beautiful ones. And you my sweet darling, will always be that beautiful art okay? You shouldn't doubt yourself. You don't deserve to do that to yourself. I wouldn't have chosen you if I didn't see potential. I wouldn't have made you mine if I didn't love every single stupid perfect imperfection on you and within you..I love you for who you are, not for who your not" Chan spoke, his voice deep and serious as didn't even blink when staring into the younger's deep brown orbs.

Jeongin was deeply touched, bringing him to tears. How could Chan be so perfect and understandable?

What did he do to deserve all of him?

He really truly loved the man below him, bringing him to tears at the softest and sweetest words he whispered to him.

Chan made him feel special.

No.

He made him..special.

"I love you too Channie" Jeongin sniffed out, letting his tears fall from his eyes to engulf him in a big warm and wet hug.

"Baby..I'll get you out of that house, I promise" Chan smiled, meaning it beyond his his words, that he would do whatever it took, to make all bad people dissappear within miles from the younger boy.

Cause there was in no way, he'd let anyone hurt him.
________________________

Thank you so much for 3k views♡.