60

Variable.
________________________

He fell asleep..how funny.

Wanna know what else was funny?

That he woke up in the exact same place. In much more pain.

He sighed bitterly to himself, trying to sit up as slow as possible. Scared that he might hurt himself further. But only the headache pounding in his head could be felt. And his throbbing ankle. He widened his eyes as he looked at his completely bruised ankle and leg. The colour being a deep purple and black color, making tears form in his eyes.

His hands started hitting his pockets, trying to find his phone in one of them. And he did, gladly taking it out carefully. Not knowing who to call. Jungso would be a great idea, he was an adult..he could handle the situation.

But he couldn't call Jungso if his parents were home..which he wasn't quite sure about.

"Mom?! Dad?! You there?" He called out loudly, holding his head in pain as he clenched his eyes shut. Did he really injure his head that badly?

He waited for a solid five minutes, hearing nothing from his parents, making him sigh out in pure relief. He grabbed his phone and turned it on. Finding the screen almost completely shattered, cutting himself on the glass as he traced the broken frame..atleast it still worked.

Putting his bleeding thumb up to his mouth, he dialed Jungso's number, calling him as soon as the number was fully dialed in. Anxiously waiting on the cold hard floor.

He was not going to let his parents slip easily away from this. No, not a single way they should be able to get out of this. They hurt him, they broke his legs, injured his head. He wanted to cry, but kept it all in.

Stay strong.

Was the the only words he could whisper to himself, hoping that this would all just end soon.

Simply a week ago, he was running around Chan's apartment, all smily and happy for his friends escape..now he is stuck in his own consequences.

Hearing the phone ring a few more times, Jungso finally picked up. Putting the younger into immediate relief.

"Oh hi Jeongin, how are you?" Jungso spoke, his voice calm yet happy..Jeongin could only smile at that.

"Can you come over?" Jeongin spoke, not knowing how to describe the situation to the taller. He needed to see it for himself.

"Uhm..why? I was called up today by your parents saying I shouldn't drive you to school today..also it's 10:30 AM, going to school is quite late bud" Jungso chuckled, speaking yet again, but it wasn't too him..it was to someone else.

"Who's with you?" Jeongin asked, looking at at the marble floor in confusion.

"Just my wife..we're on the way to the hospital..We've got some great news, about possibly being able to get a child" he could hear Jungso's smile through his voice.

But Jeongin wasn't happy, no, he needed help. He couldn't..he couldn't just sit there and wait for more abuse.

"Can...c-can you take me with you?" He mumbled into the phone, tearing up as the words fell from his mouth.

"Can you say that again? I couldn't quite hear you?" Jungso spoke, confusion lingered in his voice.

"You have too..no, need to take me with you..it's an emergency" Jeongin spoke louder and clearer. His hand softly and slowly pushing back his hair.

But he couldn't help but let out a wince..a sharp one. He held his head once again, as he looked at the phone in his hand.

Please.