64

Purples.
_______________________

Tw: smut.
_______________________

"Chan...I'm serious" Jeongin spoke softly, looking at the older with serious eyes.

Chan stared at him with an understanding expression. Hugging him closer towards his body, trying to listen to the younger's soft breathing. Only to simply remind him of the life he had in his hands, and what he could possibly do, to help the life bloom beautifully.

"When?" Chan asked softly. Figuring it would be easier to support the younger's choice, rather than go against it. Cause he knew that Jeongin couldn't possibly live like this for the rest of his life.

"I plan on making a full on plan, when my leg is completely healed" Jeongin spoke softly. "And I plan on going through with it right before I turn 18".

"Hm..it is what's best for you in the end..Jungso is in on it too? What about Seungmin? Does he know?" Chan asked with a soft, yet pleasant voice. Genuinely curious into the younger's future plans.

It was no lie that Jeongin was planning on getting away. He needed too. He couldn't live in these circumstances anymore. It was too much for him. He needed to think about himself first, before keeping on helping others.

He just needed to get out of this house, and away from this family. He needed to be far away from the places and people that have hurt him, and is hurting him.

"Seungmin first interpreted the idea..I meant it was a bit sudden back then..but it was probably the perfect timing" Jeongin explained, laying against Chan's chest with a sigh.

"You want my honest opinion about it?" Chan asked, caressing the younger's cheeks gently and carefully avoiding touching his bruised eyes.

"Yes.." he mumbled, fearing Chan would go against him.

The person he loved the most, even more than his own family. He was scared Chan would disagree with him..he didn't know why he feared the older answer so much.

It. Was. Just. An. Opinion.

Nothing else.

Yet it felt like the most important opinion in this whole world, simply because it was Chan that stated it.

"My opinion is.." Chan grunted as he moved from beneatht the younger, to hover about the confused boy.

Taking in each one of the younger's features, expressions, and the feelings portraying through his eyes. Chan could see purity still lingering off of him. How he was still vulnerable, inexperienced in everything. Chan felt not only bad for the younger, but he wanted to badly hurt the ones that hurt Jeongin.

A bit crazy don't you think?

But that's a normal feeling. Chan wanted too, but he didn't do it. He knew he was better, and not to injure someone.

And therefor he stuck to kiss the younger's on his lips.

"That you, do not need to rely on my opinions, rely on your heart. If you wanna run away, come to me. I'm more than willing to bring you into my arms forever on dead-end. Do what you wanna do baby, don't ask people their opinions, cause it is your life, and your choice, alright?" Chan smiled, looking directly into Jeongin's sparkling eyes.

Jeongin couldn't help but tear up the feeling of feeling so undeniably lost in his own life, has brought him down to a place he did not wanna stay at. He wanted his old self back, but he hated his old self so much.

He just didn't realise that he was growing up. Nothing else.

He's 17. A life ahead of him. Of course he is questioning stuff. But that doesn't take his mind away from the fact his been treated so bad over the years.