43

Door.
________________________

Jeongin waved at Jungso's car as he drove away, their conversation still stuck in his mind as he concentrated deeply on what he was told.

'Maybe try to ask Chan about it'.

Wouldn't that be awkward? Him talking about sex with the man to had kissed once? He didn't even know sex between two males could even happen. He was so inexperienced in everything that he found it quite humiliating to even think about it.

But he did want to be with Chan, atleast just close to him. He didn't wanna be friend though, neither did he want to be considered a younger brother. He wanted to stay in love, kiss him, cuddle him..and even just look at him.

He sighed as he noticed he was already by Chan's door. Staring at the wooden door with hesitant eyes. Not knowing if he should yet, knock on the door, or catch his breathing first.

But before he could process anything. He knocked on the door, regretting the said act right afterwards.

It wasn't a long wait before the door opened, being met with Chan who had a tight t-shirt on, and a pair of jeans. Making Jeongin visibly gulp as he met Chan's eyes.

"Thought you ran away from me after what happened two days ago" Chan smiled, pulling the younger closer into his embrace as he shut the door behind him.

"You were the one who contacted Jungso..asking to see me.." Jeongin blushed, looking up at Chan, feelings exploding inside of him.

"I just thought it was weird how we barely spoke after the kiss..I thought you hated me for a second" Chan chuckled, rocking their bodies back and forth.

"Do you doubt my love for you? Haven't it been obvious that I only want you? I have been busy with school the past two days..I'm sorry I wasn't able to take contact to you" Jeongin spoke in an apologetic tone.

They haven't been this honest with each other. Since most of the time they were amongst the group, or closer to the public eyes. But in Chan's apartment, they could share away anything.

"Oh so you love me? That's a first" Chan chuckled. "So you wont mind if I kissed you?".

The way he asked, just sent the butterflies in his stomach flying. Making the younger blush for obvious reasons.

"I don't mind" he smiled, his eyes closing as he waited for the impact to come.

And there it came, a soft pair of lips on his. Arms wrapping around his limbs as he was pinned against the couch. The kiss was slightly different..he felt it being much more sensual than the last one, even though there was barely any touching going on. Just lips on lips, and hands pinning hands down.

An ecstatic emotion. And Jeongin couldn't help, but to yelp when his lip was bitten on. Opening his mouth in slight pain, almost unconscious to Chan's doings.

Until he felt a tongue explore his warm carven, almost swallowing him half. Something definitely turned in Jeongin's stomach. The amazing feeling of their kiss becoming more and more sensual, left his body craving for more..he just didn't know what.

Was he rushing things? Was it too early? But he loved Chan so it was okay, right? To share such moments?

He didn't want to listen to his own mind, so he shut it off. Letting his body rest in Chan's arms, who kept crashing them together now and then.

That was before he was suddenly turned around to straddle Chan, his arms was left now unpinned. As the kiss broke apart. Letting them both catch their breaths for a second.

"You are far more beautiful up close now that I realize it" Chan chuckled, caressing Jeongin's sides as he gazed downwards. "Hey! Isn't that my hoodie?" Chan immediately grasp the material, laying Jeongin down on his back as he hovered above him.

When Chan did that action, he could see the younger's tummy underneath..perfectly soft, no sign of muscles just pure soft skin decorating his thin proportions.

"Chan.." Jeongin yelped, feeling the hot breath of Chan's lips nearing his exposed stomach, making his breath hitch for a second.

Jeongin closed his eyes once again. Feeling safe in Chan's arms and doings..and it seemed as if Chan took big interest in his tummy, and Jeongin figured he didn't mind Chan claiming his territory. He did not mind, Chan kissing him.

And he could help but to hum softly as he felt Chan's warm mouth, kissing and sucking lightly on his stomach, making him giggle at the soft and ticklish feeling.