95

Fuck.
________________________

TW: extreme and long smut, skip if uncomfortable. Fluff at the end♡.
________________________

Lips crashed against lips, teeth bittinf skin, nails scratching flesh that overheated by the hot sensation of being near each other. Covered in lust and blinded by love. Bodies holding onto one another, as sounds of pleasure and satisfaction lingered the walls of the rooms, bouncing back off of those walls and directly into their ears. Like soft music, a perfect song to match the theme of the situation. The way the grinned on each other naked, sweaty and already out of breath.

It was in Jeongin's nature to unconsciously open his legs for Chan to crawl between, to kiss his soft skin, biting and sucking to leave beautiful patterns on the white milky skin of his lover. Who hands were tangled tightly in Chan's hair, grabbing and pulling as if the man was already fucking the life out of him. Whimpers and whines left his mouth as he felt the unholy work of Chan's mouth on his body, his hands grabbing and pulling his hips closer, digging his nails and scratching the flesh, as if he was a real wolf eating up it's prey. Toes curling up in pleasure as Chan took the younger's throbbing dick into his mouth, cause the boy to throw his head back rapidly at the unexpected touch. But he didn't complain. Instead loud whines and moans escaped his lips as his eyes scrunched closed. Grabbing onto Chan's hair, as his tongue swirled around his dick as he proceeded to bop his head, taking in the younger with pure ease.

The loud sounds could definitely be heard from the streets. But Chan did not mind taking in a few noise complaints. After all, he was a very well respected man in the area. Mainly because of his apartments location and being the only tattoo artist willingly tattooing minors without giving much a shit about it. But one thing he gave shit about, was the boy beneath him, mouth wide open as unholy sounds left through to pretty, yet swollen lips. His head thrown back, showing off the perfect display of love bites and hickeys in deep red and purple colors. His eyes and toes rolling up, while the grib on his hair got tighter and tighter.

"Ah C-channie. Mhm! P-please i-i c-c- mm ah!" He couldn't barely speak trashing around as he felt his orgasm nearing. As Chan pulled away with a satisfied grin..the complete opposite look on the younger's face, who was whining at the loss of contact..ready to have cummed inside Chan's skillful mouth with no hesitation whatsoever. But he pulled away disappointing the younger.

Or well, secretly working up his orgasm for the real deal.

"Hm baby, those sounds are like music to my ears..how about I make you scream a bit louder...let them know the Yang's son is here with me, moaning and screaming my name..begging me to fuck the hell out of you, let them know you're not dead, as they catch us fucking on camera for the world to see" Chan growled, making a shiver run down the younger's spine, tightening the grib around Chan's waist.

"Oh you would enjoy that far mor than I would" Jeongin teased, bringing their lips together as they moved in sync completely. Eyes closed as they focused on the sensation of their tongues crashing against each other, swallowing and mixing their saliva. Their body danced against each other, rolling, grinding, crashing their way to be close. As their hands met.

It only took Chan one, very strong hold on his own delicate hands, to pin down his poor hands, as his free hand explored the younger's body to the pure maximum. Lips still intact as the sound of wet noises filled their ears. The temperature rose and rose between th as they have spend roughly an hour on making out and grinding, yet to get to real deal. Pleasuring each other through words of humiliation and praise, tough slaps on each others skin, especially their butts, hands around their necks as they kissed. Purely a couple with the love for touching and the crave for sex never felt so powerful before.