9

Car.
_______________________

The school day was over before it even started. Both Jisung and Jeongin felt overly anxious. They have agreed on seeing each other tonight by the gates of the school. Jisung said he would bring Chan for the sake of having a driver to drive around with. But Jeongin was mainly just focused on discussing the situation with Jungso.

Especially considering the fact he was walking painfully slow towards the car.

"Jungso.." Jeongin spoke, as he opened the car door, catching the driver's attention as he turned to look at Jeongin.

"Hm? How was school?" He spoke scratching the back of his neck as he wasn't used to communicating with the younger..since he was only assigned to drive him around.

"I need to know..just how much can I trust you?" Jeongin spoke, looking at the male beside him with serious eyes.

Jungso looked with furrowed brows. Knowing what the younger meant. He knew Jeongin didn't trust him, and that alone was understandable enough.

Jeongin was going to tell him his plan of sneaking out later, mainly to test the waters on him especially considering that he wanted to know if he could trust his driver by his words.

"I already told you..as far as I know I am not assigned to be spilling you're secrets nor speaking to you, I'm only getting paid to drive you around. That's it..so spill whatever you want, it is not my job to snitch on you" Jungso told, starting the car once Jeongin finished situating himself comfortably in his seat.

"You also aren't assigned to talk to me, yet you are still breaking that rule.." Jeongin spoke, making the driver look at him for a second as he drove away from the school.

"I know, but really..I'm not going to snitch. If I were to snitch I would have told your parents weeks ago, that I saw your friend climb his way up and down your window..I mean it, I'm not pressuring you to tell me, neither am I forcing you to not tell me..just know that I will be available to drive you anywhere, even without payment" Jungso explained, looking at Jeongin with trusting eyes.

Jeongin smiled..starting to actually trust the latter, but he still kept his guard up. The reason he would mention his plan with Jisung tonight, was mainly for the sake to be driven to the school. So if he got caught, Jungso would be caught too..bringing them both in bad water.

"So if I asked for a ride to the school gates later tonight, when mom and dad is asleep..you would drive me?" Jeongin asked, slight smiling innocently at the older.

Jungso seemed to stop working for a second, stopping at a red light as he shifted his attention to Jeongin, looking at him with serious eyes.

"Well if that is what you want..then you shall receive..so when are you going?" He asked, starting to drive again as the light turned green, making Jeongin smile much more.

"I thought at maybe 9:30 PM? Do you know if dad is home by then?" Jeongin spoke, completely satisfied that he made the older drive him and that he seemed to be able to actually trust him.

"Believe or not, your dad is already home. He had an important meeting this morning, so he is free for the rest of the day".

That was just perfect. Both his parents being home and in their rooms by atleast 9 pm, was perfect. So he knew that testing the waters with his driver would go just fine..now he just needed to tell Jisung..who will of course be showing up by his window at 9.

"That's good..I have another question" Jeongin said, looking down at the phone in his hands.

Almost every teenager loved their small devices, but not Jeongin..cause he knew for a fact that his parents at the end of every month, would monitor his phone. Giving him zero privacy to live with.

He only got limited time and space to text Jisung, having to delete his best friends number completely off his phone every single month, only to add it back a day after..was kind of annoying.

"I'm listening".

"Would you ever stick up for me if I were to get caught doing all of this".

The question was genuine. Cause even though they just started socializing. Jeongin really wanted to know how much he could trust Jungso.

"If I'm present..then yes".

"Thank you".
_______________________

Do you trust Jungso?