21

Friends?
________________________

How exactly was Jeongin supposed to feel? It seemed as of everyone he had talked to, just a tiny bit..knew more about his secrets than he himself did. It frustrated him, cause if he continued without Seungmin's and Jungso's help, he'd be dead on.

No but like seriously. All he really wanted was to live his perfect teenage fantasy, yet his parents were pulling that opportunity away, string by string.

"Seungmin, this is stressing me out" Jeongin whined as he sat down on his bed. Seungmin opposite from him, standing up as held a small box in his hands.

"Understandable..but as of how far I know, no one else knows about this other than Jisung, Chan, me, and that driver of yours" Seungmin spoke, shaking the box in his hands.

Jeongin didn't know how in the world, Seungmin has kept this game up, since like forever. He had told about all the grades and homework being accurate, mainly because his parents would sue his school if he got anything under A-.

"Chan is coming over..." He mumbled, letting the younger boy perk up in excitement. "Are you two even dating..I'll believe you'd be a great couple" Seungmin spoke, causing a blush to tint on Jeongin's cheeks.

"N-no..I've never thought of Chan as anything other than a friend" Jeongin spoke in slight defence.

But now that it was mentioned, Jeongin quite couldn't get the older out of his head.

"Your a goner" Seungmin sighed, pulling out his text book, as he started writing down random stuff. That seemed to pigue Jeongin's interest.

"What's that for?" He asked, voice small as he leaned over to get a small glimpse of the journal, seeing nothing but words written everywhere.

"Notes for homework..boring stuff. Ny parents would lock me in a cage if I missed like one thing in my homework" Seungmin spoke, looking Jeongin rather dead serious in his eyes..causing an uncomfortable feeling to run down his spine.

Jeongin knew they could relate to each other, yet they still chose not to do so...it might be the safest way to play this off, don't get to close to anyone..yet he felt as if he was slowly loosing himself in the dream like nightmare.

"You wanna escape this place right? To be on the run and to forgotten by everyone..listen Innie, it ain't going to work that way. You can't escape permanently, only temporarily..you know the son's of the Lee's?" Seungmin spoke and asked in a hard tone, keeping his cold, demanding persona up for show.

"Yes..".

Yes of course he knew the Lee's..but they have been keeping very much on the down low, these past months their residential has been dark and quiet..most people wonder why their social selfs suddenly disappeared in the void of their house.

"They were caught 5 months ago simply skipping school separately..I mean that, that dude Minho went to see his boyfriend..which resulted in him getting the worse of punishments. Felix..I don't know why he skipped, but there's a rumor he just went to the park and was seen eating fast food..idk what he got as punishment, but I know he still comes to school once in awhile.." Seungmin spoke, sitting himself on the floor, making Jeongin scoot down towards him.

He didn't know that..he just thought that guy Minho passed away, and that they were mourning endlessly..and so did other people think too.

"I thought they were dead" Jeongin spoke dumbfounded by the truth.

"They will be if they don't get out of that house..do you know how strict their parents are with punishment? I once broke a glass when I was younger in their house, they made me cook and clean as an apology for 3 months with no pay or whatsoever" Seungmin spoke seriously, looking back down at his journal.

Jeongin thought about it. He also once had an uncomfortable experience with the Lee's. Back then he didn't know the difference between Mrs, and Mr. And he easily messed those two words up. Most found it cute and funny..but the Lee's legitimately demanded a public apology in front of everyone. That was embarrassing enough to begin with.

But that conversation, sparked some fear inside of him.

"I'm definitely dead meat".