66

Gossip.
_______________________

Chan continued coming over much more often. Though despite it being risky, they still told Jungso about it. Keeping the male updated on the fact that Chan would maybe sleep over day to day, or leave in the morning when the young simply woke up. Luckily for them, Jungso supported that, which they already assumed he would. But even so, he was the oldest amongst them all.

What's the problem with that?

Well older people could sometimes be a bit...too wise.

So therefor Jeongin was extremely happy for the fact that Jungso went along with their schemes even if he was supposed to be the older and wiser one.

"No way!" Seungmin exclaimed shocked, watching as the boy in front of him, had cheeks reder than tomatoes. A tone sweeter than candy, and hair, a pure mess, from pulling and tucking out of excitement.

He was indeed excited about the feelings he felt. How he felt when Chan comforted him, and the fake scenarios they made of their possible futures. It all made bombs of butterflies explode inside of his tummy. Making him giggl3 out of pure thought.

He really did look like a teenaged girl in love.

And meh, he kinda was. And he somehow loved the feeling. Cause he knew his love, loved him back. So explaining all these bubbly emotions inside of his body to Seungmin, them gossiping together, and eating fast food in his bedroom. It was all something he always wanted to try out.

But he did feel a negative feeling too.

Where's Jisung?

He wondered about that a lot. But Seungmin told him, that Jisung was by Minho's side. Helping him eat and shower since his body was still too weak. So Jeongin hoped that Minho, the oldest son of the Lee's, was recovering well.

Though. Something still missed. Just them, Chan Jisung and Seungmin.

He remembered how it all started. How he started sneaking Jisung in after school. How he ended up sneaking out that night. How he met Chan that exact night. And how it all evolved into this. I beautiful, and fucked up mess.

That they couldn't help but to hate and enjoy.

"I honestly feel so good by his side. How he touches and kisses me..I don't know how to deacribe" Jeongin spoke, ruffling his face into the pillows on his bed. He felt like he sounded pathetic. But could you blame him? He was mad inlove.

And it didn't seem to ever die down.

"Gosh..I want to be that lucky too.." Seungmin whined leaning his body against Jeongin's bed, eyes glued to the ceiling feeling sort of hopeless.

"Hm..don't worry..me and Chan are not exactly rushing things..we agreed to let things come the way it wants..you should do that too" Jeongin smiled as he spoke, his eyes stuck on the older male.

"Your right..not everything needs to be rushed..I should probably worry more about that math assignment I have for tomorrow" Seungmin chuckled as he shook his head, looking at the younger with a bright smile. "Let's not worry..let's be happy" he spoke, hid head nodding towards the younger as he spoke.

"Hm..someday we'll be happy".
________________________

Just another filler chapter. I'm kind of tired today, but I promise to come out with some good chapters soon♡.