54

Purple.
_______________________

It was now the night that Minho and Felix would escape their own house. Jeongin was filled with anxiety and tension. The pure thought of something going wrong, had held him awake the whole night. Seungmin had thankfully came to visit him once again, showing him some text messages he had with Chan and Jisung.

"Do you know when they will run?" Jeongin asked, looking at the digital clock by his bed.

10:35 PM.

It was already quite late. His parents went to bed at nine, never really checking up on their son before heading to bed.

Did he really disappoint them that much? How was being logical disrespectful to them? He just wished he never was born into a noble family. Of course he wasn't ignorant, he was glad to be blessed with such delicate and beautiful things that had more worth than earth itself.

But it was tiring too live up to such high expectations all of the time. Why wouldn't someone break the chain of generational trauma?

"I think at 12 AM? Their parents would be coming back very late. So they are just packing some last important stuff, and then they are hopefully, free forever" Seungmin smiled, peaking out the window again.

"Movie?" Jeongin asked as he stood beside the older.

"Hell yeah!" He exclaimed quietly, jumping onto the bed as he found the best spot optional.

Jeongin smiled, taking out his laptop from one of the many drawers in his bedroom. Soon joining the latter on his bed.

"My mom was yelled at me again today" Jeongin spoke out of nowhere, the thoughts slowly sipping into his mind as he remembered her harsh words.

"Are you okay? I told Chan and Jisung what happened, they said they'll visit sometime this week.." Seungmin spoke, watching as Jeongin scrolled through the variety of films and series on his computer.

"Well..I didn't do much..i left my room cause I was practically starving, but it was no dinner time yet, so she got angry that I left the room..she then called me a bitch..which for some reason hurt quite a lot" Jeongin spoke, pointing at a specific movie that caught his eye. "I don't think they love me..I'm scared to be thrown away like banana peel, I didn't do something wrong? I'm just trying to live my own life..and they hate me for doing that" Jeongin spoke.

Seungmin could clearly tell Jeongin was upset by his tone. He sounded sad and agitated. He could feel the pain through his voice.

"I'm so sorry to hear than Innie..I really wish I could do something but..I live legitimately next door, powerless too" Seungmin comforted, holding the younger's hands to show support. "Smile? Are you sure you wanna watch that movie?" Seungmin asked, looking at Jeongin.

"Thank you...and yeah, I saw the trailer, it was really..interesting. and since the movie just came out, It would be a fun movie to watch" Jeongin spoke with a smile.

"Isn't it a horror movie?" Seungmin chuckled.

"Yeah and so what? The trailer is good, and so the movie has to be good too!" Jeongin nodded his head, turning his head towards the laptop again.
________________________

Small chapter. Also SMILE is such a good horror movie, I definitely recommend it!♡.