72

Together.
________________________

Tw: smut.
________________________

With the sudden atmosphere change in the room. They both couldn't help but stare into each others eyes deeply, affectionate and happy regarding their love life together, they needed to touch each other..to feel what ever they missed from their lives before meeting each other. Jeongin could feel Chan's hands grabbing his hips, as he crawled between the younger legs. Being happily invited as their lips met in a soft kiss.

It felt so sensual so sweet and loving. But Jeongin knew the beast that hid inside of Chan, when it came to sexual interferences. Chan would be so ruthlessly hot, that it was a struggle for Jeongin in to control his own sexual desires. He loved Chan taking care of him, how he trusted the beast within the older to do its thing.

Maybe he was just crazy over Chan. But he saw no problem in loosing his mind whenever the older touched him the way he did. He would give all of his, just to prove that be wouldn't leave Chan's side, ever. He was far to gone into a deep black hole, created by the angel itself. And the angel's name was Chan, a man he couldn't escape from, a man so beautiful and unresistable, that he still felt his heart exploding whenever he was near him.

He loved the man so much. And he was never going to leave him alone. Ever.

Jeongin fought back in the kiss, trying to tease the older, knowing he have never fought back. He knew he was on thin ice, but did he care anymore?

Simply no.

Their tongues fought for dominance, one fighting to put the younger back in his submissive begging state, and the other just purely loving the teasing he did. But one rule was definitely broken. The way Jeongin managed to grind his hips upwards, causing the older to let out out a pathetic groan. Cause the younger to smirk in satisfaction.

He immediately took the chance of Chan being surprised, to switch their positions over, making him straddle Chan's lap as he continued grinding gently and softly against Chan. Making the older go completely crazy over the sudden act of control, that the younger held, made him even harder.

"What are you doing hm?" Chan asked as he broke their fighting make out session. Jeongin staring at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes, as he slowly went down on his knees, by the end of the bed, pulling Chan along with him while doing so.

"I'm playing with fire" Jeongin smirked, unbuckling Chan's belt and throwing it to the other side of the room. A satisfied glint in his eyes as he saw Chan's sexually frustrated face. He continued to slowly unbuttining and zipping down Chan's pants, his eyes never leaving the big bulge that was right in front of his face.

"Do you even know how to do a blowjob?" Chan spoke, a slight chuckled managed to pass through his plump lips, as he underestimated Jeongin's power. "Pathetic" he spoke again once Jeongin never responded, he just kept eye contact. Not doing anything.

"Hm..tell I'm the pathetic one again" Jeongin smirked, never leaving his place. "You were so busy underestimating me, that you didn't even notice I tied you feet together" Jeongin chuckled. As he went to stand up again, pointing at the ropes around Chan's ankles, making his eyes go wide.

"When, do you have ropes?" Chan spoke, his voice fierce and dark as he tried bending down to undo them. But Jeongin used all his weight to straddle Chan, preventing him from doing the said actions.

"I prepared one for Jisung the first time he sneaked into my house..it's been under my bed ever since..thought it'll never become useful, but here we are" Jeongin grinned, tucking of Chan's pants, letting them rest by his ankles. As his hands went down towards the bulge in his underwear.