53

Isolated.
_______________________

"They did what?!" Seungmin exclaimed quietly as he sat in the younger's bed.

It was in the morning of the night, and Jeongin has roughly spend an hour in switching his lights on and off the get Seungmin's attention. Luckily the boy noticed around 12 fucking AM, and sneaked into Jeongin's room. Eventually getting the fucked up news.

"Yeah. But it's not really like I'd leave my house anyways..but now I can't ask Jungso for car rides doing the day. I'm only free during school, but my parents would definitely keep an eye on my absences and grades. The only way I can talk with you guys now, is in my room, at night.." Jeongin sighed out, sitting beside Seungmin on the bed.

He had previously locked the door, in fear that his parents would barge in and then see Seungmin in his room. He would be in no doubt exposed if he didn't take extra precautions, after what just happened.

"They did all of that only because you finally behaved like an average teenager? It's normal to yell at your parents in argument, I'm surprised you've been keeping your cool for so long" Seungmin chuckle with a small grin on his face. "But you weren't in school today, you said you came home..but from where?" Seungmin interrogated, looking at Jeongin with curious eyes.

"You don't wanna know" Jeongin shook his head, blushing hard at the memory of Chan hovering above him, and taking one of his most precious things away from him..but he didn't mind that.

"I actually think I do want to know..spill the tea" Seungmin spoke, making Jeongin whine quietly as he face his pillows.

"Chan invited me over, my parents didn't want me to go to school, so they called me in sick to repair my behaviour....that didn't work out, causing I ended up...uhm..fucking with Chan".

The face Seungmin made said it all. Unexpected surprise. Jeongin hid his face in his pillows, not knowing why he chose to tell Seungmin that. He had never had a sex talk, other than that one time with Jungso. So everything still felt somewhat new to him.

"I thought you only stayed at the kissing part!" He whisper yelled, turning Jeongin around to look at him.

His face was all red, due to obvious embarrasment.

"I-it just happened okay! We were cuddling and making out...and then it just escalated..." he explained, finally sitting up, cheeks still red as bit tomato as he couldn't help but to feel flustered over the memory.

"I'm surprised that I couldn't even see that you've been fucked" Seungmin laughed, standing up as room went towards the backpack he brought. "Hungry?".

"Mhm..yeah I mean, he was sort of like a different person, like a beast...but not in a bad way..he made sure I was okay throughout the process" Jeongin told, watching as Seungmin pulled out a big of chips and chocolates.

His face lit up in excitement. He couldn't care less about his parents finding wrappers of candy or empty chips bags in his room, he just wanted to devour it all.

"Is he the kinky type?" Seungmin asked, sitting back down on the bed as he handed the younger the bag of chips.

"Kinky?" He questioned, tilting his head slightly.

"How..you had sex with someone without knowing anything about sexual intercoursd?!".

"I mean...I just went with the flow.." Jeongin vouched again, feeling humiliated by the lack of knowledge he had about sex.

Why did every teenager, but him know about sex? Was he really Tha uneducated?

"Kinks are something people find more intriguing during sexual activities. Some gets turned on by being hit, or in pain. Some you could say I getting sadist who is usually the top, and masochist who are usually bottoms" Seungmin explained, chewing on the chips as he spoke simply.

"Top and bottom?".

"I-" Seungmin froze for a second, not knowing how Jeongin had so little knowledge about it, when he legitimately was not a virgin anymore. "The top is usually the dominant one, the one that does the fucking you know? And bottom is the one usually receiving pleasure. But there is something called power bottoms, bottoms that likes to keep slight dominance..so the bottom I usually the one getting dick, while the top is the one inside" Seungmin explained.

"So I'm a bottom?" Jeongin questioned, remembering he let Chan pleasure him for quite some time.

"Uhm, I don't think I want that information..but I is quot obvious" Seungmin laughed.

"So kinks is stuff that people like during sex?" Jeongin asked again, confused.

"Well yes. It is something that turns them on, or gives them a better orgasm. Some kinks are more extreme than others, those usually includes pain, but not subtle pain like spanking, or being hit, but knife play, choking, overstimulation, and other stuff that creates pain. Some like their hair to be pulled, or skin to be scratched. Others likes role-playing, and dressing up. And there is something called rope-bunny..does people likes either tying others up, or being tied up themselves. Some likes gagging or being blindfolded. There's a lot that can turn someone on" Seungmin explained once again.

"Oh....".

Does that means Chan likes tying someone up? It was a bit exciting but his wrist did turn a prominent purple color..

"But it can take awhile to find your kinks out, you shouldn't hurry" Seungmin spoke, with a smile. "But aren't Felix and Minho escaping tonight?".

"Yeah...I believe Chan and Jisung will help them".
________________________

I dont like this chapter...but meh.