Swimming Pool - Smut

Disclaimer- this'll probably be unrealistic because I started writing it while I was horny 👍🏽
Intersex- Toni
——
Thistlehouse's pool needed to be deep cleaned and I of course wasn't going to do it. I went to a website looking for someone to do it for me. I clicked on a hot girl with pink haired girl's profile

Toni Topaz
21 years old
5 years experience

Perfect, we're the same age.

I sent her a message with the job discription, to which she replied quickly "sure, I'll be there within the hour" I've been really horny lately and I have a feeling this girl can help me out. Not to stereotype, but the eyebrow slit and tattoos are giving me gay vibes. I headed up to my bedroom and showered, when I got out I put on a two piece swimsuit, my sunglasses and went to wait for her.

I heard the doorbell and got up from the couch and made my way to the door

"Hi, I'm Toni Topaz. I came to clean your pool"

"Follow me"
I smiled

"You have a really nice home ma'am"

"Thank you"

"There's the pool, you do your thing I'm gonna tan over here"

"Sounds good"

I laid on my back as I watched her clean the pool. She had taken her shirt off, leaving her in her swim trunks and sports bra. And let me tell you, I was not complaining.

Toni POV
I'm at this really hot woman's house, cleaning her pool of course. What a sexy job.. cleaning. It's not sexy unless you make it sexy and come on I'm Toni Topaz. How hard do I have to try? I simply took my shirt off and she was drooling over me. I had drained the pool before she asked me to put sunscreen on her back. I made my way over to her, she slipped out of her swimsuit cover and my eyes roamed her body. I felt my member start to twitch.

"Well, come on"

She laid on her stomach and I rubbed the sunscreen on her back, up to her shoulders, arms and legs.

"Don't forget my ass. I know you see it"

Um how could I not

"Alright"

I hesitantly put more sunscreen in my hands and rubbed them together. Slowly rubbing it on her ass. She moaned lightly, I started rubbing harder, making her moan louder. Forgive me for this, but I started to kind of massage her ass. It was jiggling and I was rock hard by now.

I got behind her, letting her feel my hard on her back.

"What is that?"
She turned around, her eyes glued to the bulge in my pants

"Fuck yes"

She reached for my bulge but I turned her around.

"Let me finish"

I finished covering her backside and by now, neither one of us could wait. I slapped her ass and pulled her hair, bringing her head away from her magazine

"Still want it, Ms.Blossom?"

"God, yes"

I slapped her ass again and walked over to grab some condoms from out of my lunch bag. Classy. I made my way back to her as I untied my pink swim trunks. She looked at me with lust filled eyes.