Caught Masturbating - smut

Toni catches Cheryl🥩 🤛
G!P Cheryl (no penetration)
Smut
-some interesting... things?
-Ice play
-nipple play

This reminds me of when I was a young child and in I was in my neighborhood playing basketball and all the kids were about to go inside when this one boy was like "I'm gonna go beat my meat" I thought he was going to take a meat tenderizer and (because he pointed to his no no square) hit his crotch with it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Toni POV
Cheryl and I are going on a movie date today. I'm sitting outside of her house on my bike, waiting for her to come out.

  One and only 💍

2:40 PM

Yeah, pick me up at 4:30 please.

Alright, don't forget we're dressing CASUAL.

Got it babe, see you later

4:27

I'm outside, bring your fine ass on

But she was taking a little long to respond. I called and nothing, it's not like Cheryl to forget a date or be late.

One and only 💍
4:42

If you're putting on finishing touches please hurry

5 minutes later, no response so I just went to the door. It was unlocked so I just walked in, hoping her parents weren't home. Which they weren't

I walked up the stairs, down the hall and to her room. I could hear faint moans coming from the other side of the door.

I peeked through the cracked door and saw her laying on her back, with the sheets moving up and down. My eyes widened and a smirk crept onto my face when I realized what she was doing.

I slowly opened the door and walked in the room. I tip toed beside her bed.

Her eyes were closed as she moaned my name, not even knowing I was standing right beside her.

"Cheryl!" I yelled, pushing her shoulder.

"Toni! w-what are you doing here?" She panicked, covering herself with her silky red sheets.

"We have a date, remember?" I reminded, ignoring the throbbing between my legs. I looked down her body, seeing her hand still moving slowly.

"I...I was-"

"Trying to get a quick nut in?" I teased, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing at the blush that rose to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Tones. I just needed to-"

"Cheryl, I love you, but I don't need to hear about that right now."

She sat awkwardly on her bed, pumping herself slowly.

"Do you need some help?" I asked, sitting on the edge of her bed. She gave me a questioning look but didn't say anything.

"What? It's not like you've made an effort to stop jerking off right in front of me."

"So... do you need help?" I repeated