The New Boss (1)

Toni meets her new Boss, Cheryl Blossom.
-Supergirl Crossover

Toni POV:

"Crap I'm gonna be late. Shit!"
I mumbled checking my watch and pushing the crosswalk button.

I was running through town, trying to make it to the office. Obviously, I'm about to be late to work. Today we're getting a new boss and I'll be damned if I start off with a bad impression. I'll be honest it's my own fault I woke up late but I wasn't expecting a Taxi to splash me while driving through a mud puddle in the middle of winter.

I was so close, 5 minutes before I would be late.
I had a choice ahead of me

Sidewalk - 10 minutes

Through the creek - 3 minutes

My outfit is already ruined so might as well go through the creek.

I took my backpack off, carrying it while I  kept running.

Down the hill

Through the rocks

Through the creek

Up the hill

Run to the building.

I checked my watch
8:58AM
I need to be at work at 9:00AM
I could see the building. I'm gonna make it!

"Hey Toni!"

You're joking right? I turned around to see Veronica Lodge

I waved and tried to keep running before bumping into her boyfriend, Archie Andrews, he steadied me by grabbing my arms

"Hey Tiny where's the fire?"

"Archie move I have to get to-"

"I know you hear Veronica talking to you, it's rude to not respond"
He sassed, knitted eyebrows with crossed arms, shuffling to stay in front of me.

"Oh my fucking God Arch! Move! I don't know what you're trying to do but you're in my way, stop trying to be a big man and mind your own business... I'll talk to you later Ronnie."

9:01

FUCK.

Archie knows we are not in the best of places, we got in an argument over him constantly trying to show his masculinity and it's so fucking annoying. Now I'm late for work because he tried to do the same thing again. Such an asshole.

I ran inside the building, praying the new boss wasn't strict. I work at CATCO, it's the biggest media outlet and I'm the head photographer, along with James Olsen. Our new boss is supposed to be one of the best. Of course, Cat Grant wouldn't hand her multi million dollar company to just anyone. Honestly I'm expecting some middle aged, cranky old white guy, at least he's too old to yell at me for being late.

Why isn't this elevator working? Oh my fuck. I needed to call

"James Olsen."

"James! I need help the elevator is stuck again."

"I'll be right down"

Maybe 15 minutes had passed and I started to dial the morgue when I heard the familiar sound of the steel doors creaking and slowly sliding open.

"Hey! My big bald hero!"

He laughed
"Morning Tones"

"Morning James, how dead am I?"

"I'll let you find out for yourself"

I walked in the building

"Morning Pam"