Caught- fluff

Toni sneaks into Cheryl's room to see her but gets caught by her mother. Penelope is supportive, but doesn't like the sneakiness.

Toni POV

I left my trailer with an overnight bag packed as I got on my motorcycle and sped to the house of my red headed lover.

Tonight we're starting our Marvel Marathon, not to sound like everyone else jumping on the trend but I've actually liked marvel for years now so I'm dragging Cheryl into it too.

The only problem is the fact that it's 11:30 PM on a Friday and we're teenagers. I'm sneaking around when I'm not supposed to. It's just a little suspicious but I don't get caught often. I've only been close to getting caught once when Cheryl and I were doing some... unholy things and her mom heard what she thought was a pained sound. She came to check on Cheryl, leaving me hiding under her bed as she made up excuses.

I let the wind hit my face as I allowed myself to relax, thinking of Cheryl and all the laughs, cuddles and kisses we'd share tonight.

I slowed down as I neared the block. I turned my bike off and pulled it along with me. After hiding it behind her house, I secured my backpack on my back and steadied the ladder I use to climb into her window. I slowly made my way up it. Seeing her bedroom light on, I went to push the window open when I saw her facing me and someone else's silhouette in front of the window.

She held out her hands as if telling my to freeze, she discreetly put her finger over her mouth, shushing me. I did a double take on the person standing in front of the window, facing Cheryl.

They were wearing a silky robe with their hair in a scarf. After a minute I could tell it was her mother after realizing her hair was red just like Cheryl's.

Then when I actually realized how close I was to getting caught I ducked down quickly, my body tensed and swung back, making the ladder rock.

"Wooaah-ohh" I said as I lost balance and started to fall.

I covered my mouth quickly fearing what Penelope Blossom would do to me if she found out a serpent- hell, a girl, was sneaking into her daughter's room close to midnight.

I panted and covered my mouth with my hand. The ladder stopped rocking, thank God. I was now hugging the brick wall, waiting for Cheryl to give me the 'okay'

I squealed when I felt hands grabbing my forearms.

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me!"

"Toni, shhh. It's me, come up" Cheryl whispered while pulling my arms up towards her.

I accepted her grasp and let her pull me up. I sat on the windowsill with my legs still facing outside. I pulled them inside, accidentally licking the ladder. It hit the hard ground making a loud thud.

"Oh shit" I mumbled

Cheryl gave me a worried look and directed me to her bed. Right before I could sit down we heard footsteps coming towards her door.

"Get under the bed, hurry." She whispered. I carefully dropped my backpack before laying on the ground and sliding under the bed. I pulled my book bag with me and tried to keep quiet as I heard her footsteps near the door.

Cheryl jumped on her bed, ask me how I know. Go ahead, ask. She jumped on my damn back is how. After she tried to paralyze me, she turned the TV on and her mom walked in the room.