Spoiled Stripper - Smut

I just finished dancing on the pole and was grabbing some money from the people holding it out for me, winking at and flirting with them when I noticed my favorite redhead in the crowd

"I got something for you!" She yelled over the loud music and people cheering for my performance.

"Meet me backstage!" I yelled back, tucking a few bills into my costume before walking off, leaving the audience wanting more.

When I got backstage I threw on my robe and grabbed a bottle of water, dancing on the pole takes a lot more strength and energy than people give credit for. I was catching my breath and pulling dollar bills basically out of my ass when I caught a glimpse of red in the corner of my eye.

"Are you just gonna lurk are or you gonna say something?" I asked in my usual raspy voice.

"I was just admiring how gorgeous you are" she sighed as she put down two huge bags.

"I must look so sexy pulling money out of my bra" I teased as I walked up to her, letting her wrap her arms around my waist.

"You always look sexy to me. When you were on the pole and you did that one move, I don't know what it's called but it was sexy as hell. You did great out there, T. As always, of course."

"Thanks" I said as I kissed her cheek

Cheryl initially got my attention by being respectful. She never causes problems, never touches me unless I want her to. She's always been the most respectful person here. Tips well, treats me graciously and fucks me even better.

"I got you some presents-"

"Cheryl, you know I hate when you do that" I groaned as I sat back on the couch. The other girls were either dancing as a collab, since that's what we do on Fridays, or cheering the dancers on so no one was back here right now.

"I love spoiling you though. My love language is literally gifting." She defended as she picked up the heavy looking bags and walked over to me

"Is that even a real thing? And we're not official Cher. You realize that right? That in my profession girls don't date much because their parter doesn't like the idea of them pleasing other people."

"Yes, I know that, T. But I mean, I brought you some stuff. You don't have to accept but can I please show you?"

"Fine" I sighed as I picked up my water bottle to finish it

"Okay first, a lot of clothes because I want my baby to stay dripped out, ya heard?"

"My God-" my eyes went wide at the enormous pile of clothes from forever 21 and other expensive stores in the mall.

"We got a shit ton of jewelry because once again, you gotta look fly." She said as she pulled out a gold chain, a shiny necklace with a T on it, a diamond watch like hers, and a diamond bracelet.