Ignoring prank - fluffy angst

Y'all have probably seen the ignoring prank that went around YouTube a while ago but if not basically Toni ignores Cheryl for a little while to see her reaction

———

Toni POV
Not gon lie ya girl's pranks are getting lame the last one I did was putting salt in Cheryl's coffee.. yeah anyways. I turned to YouTube, one that's sort of trending is the 'Ignoring my Girlfriend/boyfriend for 24 hours Prank' I can't do 24 hours, for the sake of keeping my life, so we'll just see how far it goes.

Cheryl went to the grocery store so when she gets back is when I'm going to start ignoring her. Right now I'm on my phone waiting for her to get here.

I heard her car beep so I prepared myself to not laugh. I heard the door slam

"I called you to help with the bags! Why didn't you come down?"
She yelled from the kitchen, but obviously I didn't respond.

I heard more bags rumbling and cabinets closing before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hello girlfriend"

"It wouldn't have killed you to help bring the groceries inside or put them up or anything helpful."

"It's not the end of the world though I didn't get that many, just would have been nice considering you're up here doing nothing."
She walked up to me, looking at my phone, some random tik tok was playing.

"Hello?"

"Babe"

"Toni."

I kept ignoring her, scrolling though my TikTok For You Page.

"Are you ok Tones?"
She crawled into my lap, taking my phone out of my hands and putting it on the nightstand.

She buried her head in my neck, leaving light kisses. I wasn't just not talking to her I was completely ignoring her like she wasn't there at all, so my hands were just on my sides.

"Babe? You good?"

She pulled my hands up and put them on her ass, making my eyes go wide for a second. She laughed

"Stop ignoring me you dick."

"I didn't do anything to youuu-ugh"

"Did I? If I did you need to tell me so we can figure it out."

"Why are you ignoring me bruh?"

She knows I hate when she calls me bruh, especially repeatedly but knowing Cheryl, that's what she's gonna do.

"Aye bruh, you mad at me bruh?"

"You wanna cook dinner bruh?"

"Bruh you gotta talk to me bruh"

She got off my lap and opened the closet. She started stripping, my eyes were glued on her and she knew it. Peeling her jean shorts down her long, pale legs while giving me an amazing view of her ass in red lingerie.

"Talk to me and you can have all of this..."
She whispered seductively

I squeezed my legs together as she walked up to me.

"You want me?"

Yes.

"Do you?"

More than you know

"Tell me you want me Toni"

I do, I do! For fucks sake I do!

She sat on my lap, grinding her hips back and forth. Her thick ass pressing against my bare thighs, since I was only wearing boy shorts.