Trans MTF - fluffy angst

Toni's friends accidentally let it slip that she's trans mtf.

__________________

"Cheryl, I've never seen you step foot in grass a day in your life!" SweetPea said, beer in his hand as he laughed it up with Cheryl, Fangs and Toni.

"So? I could totally be thrower in football!"

"A thrower?" Toni tried not to laugh as she looked at Cheryl who sat on her lap.

"Yes! Deadass, I'll go try out for football right now."

"Cheryl, you do know you can't play football in heels, right?" Fangs said, recording the whole situation on Snapchat.

"My stilettos could handle it!"

"Babe, let's be realistic-"

"I know the 5'2 mf ain't talkin' right now." Cheryl cut her off, immediately taking the brunette aback.

"Yeah she's def drunk." Toni whispered

"Your short legs would give out 10 minutes in. My legs are traiiineeed, baby. Walking in heels is not easy for my ankles or my calfs."

"Your girlfriend actually used to be our star running back."

"I didn't know that, TT." Cheryl looked back at Toni who's face turned red. She knew the reason she never told Cheryl about her football days.

"Back when she was a he-"

"And he carried our team to victory every damn game." SweetPea and Fangs went back and forth about Toni before she came out as transgender.

The boys, obviously knew and were 1,000% supportive but they're 18 and can't hold their liquor.

"Wait, what?"

Toni motioned for them to shut the fuck up and stop exposing her secret, but they didn't catch on. They were too busy throwing around a pillow as if it were a football.

Cheryl looked back at Toni, even in her drunken state she knew something was off.

"TT-"

"Cher, I-" Cheryl placed a clumsy finger on Toni's lips and leaned down to kiss her forehead. The gesture was supposed to be sweet but did nothing to calm Toni's nerves.

Unable to contain her feelings, Toni stood up abruptly, put Cheryl down gently in the chair, and ran to the bathroom.

Toni looked in the mirror with her hands on the small sink. Cheryl was a lesbian. And she used to be a man. She didn't think those two would ever mix.

"Damn it." She groaned as she pulled on her pink locks and paced around the small trailer bathroom.

"TT? You okay, my love?" Cheryl's sweet voice was on the other side of the door. But Toni couldn't take it, she was too scared and unprepared to talk to Cheryl about it.

So she did what any other rational teenage kid would do when they've just been outed, jump out of the window.

When she landed on the grass she realized how stupid she was, but didn't go back inside the trailer. She walked in the dark and the cold back to her own trailer.

For some reason she had a feeling this would happen, she knew something bad would happen tonight, but she never would have guessed that her secret would be out.