A Cheater's Punishment - Smut

On today's episode of, Take My Phone, More Specifically Wattpad, Away When I'm Bored...

(TMPMSWAWIB)

"No, keep fucking her how you were last week" Toni said to Cheryl who was laying in bed, fingering another girl.

"Come on Toni. I don't want to do this anymore."

"You wanted to do it last week when I was at work so what happened?"

"Toni, please. I'm sorry."

"No you're not. Keep fucking her or I'll go ahead and leave now."

Cheryl sighed and looked back at Heather who laid under her. Heather wanted Cheryl and would have her even if it meant Toni watching them fuck.

The redhead was humiliated at her girlfriend's actions. She didn't understand why Toni couldn't just yell at her and get it over with.

"I think this is where we started tribbing." Heather said nervously

Toni rolled her eyes at the bitch and looked at Cheryl who was already looking at her.

"What're you asking me for, permission? Cheryl you fucked another woman without my 'permission' so do it again. Don't fucking look at me unless I tell you to"

Cheryl ignored her tears and got into position with Heather. Heather was really quiet in bed, besides moaning, so the environment was all the more awkward.

"So you risked our entire relationship to do this?" Toni asked, watching how pathetically Cheryl was grinding against the blond girl.

"... I don't know" Cheryl honestly didn't know what to say anymore, anything she did or said seemed to make Toni mad. As it should because she's a lying cheater.

"Okay then" Toni grabbed her already packed suitcase and walked toward the door.

"Toni please! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'll do it. I'll fuck her." Cheryl plead making the brunette stop and smirk. She knew she was humiliating Cheryl just like she did her.

It was humiliating finding out that the woman she trusted, loved and cared for had cheated on her. She thought it was embarrassing that she gave her all to Cheryl just for her to cheat.

"Go ahead then" Toni dropped her suitcase and leaned against the wall, watching Cheryl rub her clit against Heather's while the blond girl moaned.

Toni's heart broke at how intimate the position was. There was nothing more passionate than to be so close to someone. Tears ran down her own face as she watched the two. Grinding. Moaning and in Heather's case, smiling.

Last week Cheryl had been in the mindset where she thought she could pull Toni, who couldn't she pull. Toni gave her a chance and it went right to Cheryl's head, she regretted it as soon as Heather started to strip in front of her. But by then it was too late and she went through with it, praying Toni wouldn't find out. But Heather left hickeys on her body which Toni found and was furious about. "Who left those fucking hickeys on your hip?" "No! It wasn't me, who have you been with?" "Stop fucking lying to me! The proof is right there!"

"I can't believe you" Toni said, her voice sounding more broken than she intended. Cheryl closed her eyes and let her tears fall. Heather knew the situation was awkward to be in but was there to have an orgasm and didn't care how she got it.

"Does it feel good knowing that you fucked another woman while we were dating?"

"No"