Mrs.Pool cleaner (Swimming pool pt.2) - Smut

Toni POV:

So you're probably thinking "what the hell was so important you couldn't go back to her house tonight" well, nothing really. I just can't give it all to her in one day. You have to make her wait a little, so she'll be thinking of you. Damn near desperate and lemme tell you, 9 hours later, I'm trying to go to bed. But I can't, I'm still thinking of the red headed, Mrs. Blossom. God damn, just thinking of her, confidence, sexiness, her body pressed against mine, her moaning while I pound into her. It's all driving me crazy. Now I don't normally jerk off but I've been hard for the past hour and I'm trying to go to bed. I have a very important someone to do tomorrow 😉

A/N: let's say they exchanged numbers

Mrs.Pool cleaner: I can't stop thinking about you

Ms.Blossom: I could say the same for you.

Ok, play it cool Topaz.

Mrs. Pool cleaner: Wyd ?

Cheryl POV

Of course she'd ask me that as I have my hand in my panties, thinking of her.

Ms.Blossom: I'm taking care of myself, since you couldn't

Mrs.Pool cleaner: really? Right now while you're talking to me?

Ms. Blossom: give me a break

Mrs.Pool Cleaner: I'm doing the same thing

Ms.Blossom: that's nice ?

Mrs. Pool cleaner: What too good to talk dirty to me? Help a girl out

If she wanted me to talk dirty to her she could have came over instead of making me do myself

Ms.Blossom: Get ready Topaz, it'll be cringy I don't do this often

A/N: That's y'all's warning too, I've never wrote phone sex before

Mrs. Pool cleaner: Ok, call me

"Hello"
She answered

"Hey, you ready?"

"Take it away, baby"

"I'm not your baby, but anyways how do you want to do this?"

"Tell me what you want me to do to you"

"Well... we'd start off kissing, in the living room touching each other. Your hand would make its way into my pants. You'd barely slip a finger in, teasing me- fuck- And right as I'm about to beg for you to fuck me, you turn me around. My head under your chin and you ask "where's the bedroom" I lead you there. We both strip naked and you push me onto my back. Letting you do whatever you want to me...Your turn"

"Well damn... We'd go back to kissing. My naked body pressed against yours. You'd reach for my dick and start giving me a handjob. I can tell you're still desperate to be fucked so we'd get in the 69 position. I'd open your legs and start eating you out. Making slurping sounds, using my lips and tongue to make you feel good. Kissing and sucking your clit. You'd be moaning."

Hearing that made me so wet, I need her to fuck me.

"I'd be harder than I am now, begging for you to make me cum, you take my dick in your hands stroking it up and down. You eventually put your mouth on it...
-oh shit- and it feels so good. I start eating you out faster. I bet you taste so good. As I go faster you take more of my dick down your throat. Gagging, I'd still be eating you out, you're moaning on my dick making me want to cum. -Fuck!- oh my- you take all of me down your throat. Gagging and choking while I stick 3 fingers in your pussy. You take your mouth off but I push it back on. You put your hands on my thighs and keep sucking my dick. Choking and spitting on it. I put a third finger in you and your walls start to flutter."

"I'm about to cum!"
I yelled. Listening to her needing me and want to eat me out was driving me crazy.

"Talk to me Cher, I'm close"

"Oh fuck!- you'd cum in my mouth and I'd swallow it like a slut. We'd kiss some more. And you'd push me on my stomach. Lifting my ass up, and slapping it. I'd moan, ready for you to stick your dick in my dripping pussy. And when you do. Fuck does it feel good."

I start to push deeper,

"You give me second to adjust to your size and then you start thrusting slowly. (Moan) I beg you to go faster so you grab my hips and keep fucking me from behind. Pulling my hair up and choking me, slapping my ass and pounding into me. (Moan) I start to shake and my legs give out, but that's not enough for you so you pull my legs up and push deeper into my pussy. Moaning and grabbing onto my waist, my legs wrapped around you. You'd talk dirty to me- fuck! but all I can do is mumble things with muffled screams into my pillow. You're fucking me so good but I need to cum"

Im hoping she cums soon because I am

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum so hard! Your voice is so sexy- and that feels sooo good."
I hear her moan on the other side

I keep fingering myself as fast and hard as I can imagining her between my legs, fucking and grabbing me.

I came a loose with a moan mixed scream.

"Oh shi-it! Cher!"
She moaned.

"I just came all over myself."

"Let me see?"

"One sec"

I take a picture of my cum covered cunt.

She sent a picture of her dick standing up straight with her back on the bed.

Then I got a picture of her abs covered in cum.

I sent her the picture and heard her moan and groan.

"That'd be round one"

.
.
.
———
This, let's pretend it never happened. It was cringy to say the least. But part 3 where they actually fuck?

BTW, they're both gonna be switches and it'll probably be hot and messy 😩