Know her limits - Smut + Angst

Toni wants to try a bigger toy and accidentally hurts Cheryl.

Cheryl's POV

Toni recently brought up a conversation about our sex life. She said she wanted to try something new and wanted to know if I'd be comfortable and willing to try. I agreed so we started thinking of things. We already introduced vibrators, handcuffs, strapons and nipple clamps but Toni wanted to try another thing.

"We already have a strap on, babe."

"I know but this one is bigger. Only a few inches longer and a little wider." She said, pointing to her laptop screen.

"That's easy for you to say when you're not on the receiving end."

"But it'd be hotter. You don't get tired of the same dildo every time? You already know what to expect, you know how big it is, you're adjusted to it. So why not switch things up a bit?" 

"Okay"

"Really?" She asked excitedly

"Yeah" I said, double taking the large looking black dildo on the screen.

"I love how open minded you are" She sighed happily and ordered the toy, putting away her laptop and kissing me goodnight.

That night I went to bed excited

But not nearly as excited as I am now.

⚠️SMUT ⚠️

Toni and I were showering together, she had slapped my ass, I slapped hers, she grabbed mine and pulled me into her. We kissed and it got heated, the groaning with the hair pulling, gasping quietly as we squeezed each other tight. Our innocent shower turned dirty in under 5 minutes.

"Mmm Toni" I moaned as she kissed and nipped at my neck.

"Is tonight the night?" She asked, looking up at me. Her face dripping from being under the shower head.

"Definitely" I agreed, thinking about the new toy that arrived earlier this week, how good it would fill me up, how hot Toni would look snapping her hips back and forth and fucking me.

My wife went back to kissing my neck, I wrapped her arms around my waist and jumped into her arms. We almost slipped in the shower but thanks to Toni's quick reflexes, I was pushed against the wall with a thud, my skin covered in goosebumps at the cold tile on my bare skin.

"Fuck Cher" She groaned when I ran my teeth over her nipple.

"Are you ready for me baby?" She asked in a low, sexy tone.

"Yes, fuck me Toni"

She adjusted me around her waist with a soft grunt, connecting our lips in a rushed, passionate kiss.

I reached down and turned off the water to the shower, the room stopped creating steam as we fumbled around. Half dried off, Toni yanked the bathroom door open and carried me to our bedroom.

After dropping me on our bed, Toni went to our walk-in closet. She put the new dildo into the ring in the harness before putting the harness on. When she walked out of the closet, she waved it around with a giggle

"You're so childish" I laughed

She quickly crawled onto our bed and rushed to push my legs open, I love it when she's rough with me, hence why I'm so wet after our shower together, but I was nervous about tonight. Toni, being the amazing wife she is, picked up on how nervous I was.

"Relax Cher, I got you. I won't hurt you." She said gently.

Toni wanted to make sure that Cheryl knew she didn't have to stress. No matter how much she wanted to rail her wife and have her screaming her name, she wanted nothing more than for Cheryl to feel safe.