Ignoring prank pt.2 smut

Love making not fucking
-They switch
-No g!p but fingering/strap/dildo

Third POV
"I want you so bad right now"
Toni said to the redhead who pulled her into a sweet kiss.

Toni pulled the rest of her shirt off

"You're so pretty baby"
Toni started kissing all over Cheryl's chest, the redhead tilted her head back while running her hands through Toni's hair.

"Let's go to the bedroom"

Toni stood up and took Cheryl's hand, walking her upstairs. When they entered the room Toni pushed Cheryl against the door, spreading her wife's legs and running her thigh between them. She pulled her hair while kissing her hungrily, biting her lip and sucking her tongue before exploring her mouth. When she pulled away she took off Cheryl's bra. Sucking and biting her nipple roughly

"Wait, Toni stop"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No baby, you're amazing. It's just that tonight I want to make love. I don't want to fuck. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I did say I wanted to make love to you downstairs"

"Come here"
Cheryl pulled the brunette in for a kiss, her arms wrapped around her shoulders.

Toni pulled Cheryl off of the door and walked her to the bed, Laying her down gently.

"Take your shirt off, sexy"

Toni bit her lip while taking her shirt off, she doesn't normally wear lingerie but she decided to for tonight. She was just nervous Cheryl wouldn't like how she looked in it.

"Mmmm... I love it, you look so sexy."

"I'm glad baby"

Toni continued kissing down Cheryl's body, starting at her neck and making love bites before sliding lower, kissing her beautiful, perky breasts, her hands gripping her torso.

"So beautiful"
She said, continuing to go down. Kissing her stomach, a faint indication of abs showed.

Toni kept kissing down Cheryl's body, appreciating all of her beauty. She kissed her hips and all over her smooth thighs. When she got to her panties she asked for permission, which she was given.

She crawled next to Cheryl on the bed, whispering how much she loved her in her ear. While her hand rubbed her warm thighs, slowly making her way to her dripping wet center.

"Show me how much you love me, TT"

Toni ran her fingers over her stomach before going down to her pussy, she spread the girl's pussy lips gently running a finger through them. Cheryl shuddered lightly and spread her legs more. Toni rubbed her swollen clit in soft circles. Cheryl sighed happily and brought Toni closer to her, she laid her on her shoulder, as she was being fingered sensually by her lover. When  she entered a finger into her wife a moan escaped her lips. She reached for Toni's wrist, holding it in place. Their bodies were tangled together, Toni turned to Cheryl, watching her facial expressions before sitting up and taking her left breast in her mouth, ignoring the way her hips jerked and bucked.

Toni swirled her tongue around the redhead's hardened nipple. Making her body heat up. She arched her back lightly as her breathing pattern got faster. Toni used her free hand that was under Cheryl to pinch her other nipple, rolling it through her fingers. Squeezing her boob lightly. The shorter girl entered a second finger into her wife, another moan escaping along with the wet sounds her pussy made.

Toni looked up at Cheryl, her hair spread around the pillows and in her face. She moved the hair away from her and kissed her forehead gently, leaving her mouth there for a few seconds while she climbed on top of her. Lowering herself to be face to face with Cheryl's pussy.