Polyamorous (1) - Mostly Smut

Polyamorous relationship between Cheryl, Toni and Veronica.

-no g!p but a strap
-threesome
-rough as hell
-strap sucking
-I got carried away so idk what else

Toni POV

Cheryl and I have a polyamorous relationship, if you don't know what that means, it's where we have an intimate relationship with more than one partner. But as of right now it's just us two and it's amazing, but I can tell there's something that we both want and that's Veronica Lodge. I think? But then there's one huge problem. Her and Cheryl have been friends since high school and one of our rules is that our relationship can't be with someone we already know.

I want Veronica to join our relationship but I don't know how Cheryl will feel about it, either way I have to talk to her about it.

I walked into the living room where Cheryl was watching TV and eating popcorn.

"Hey baby"

"Hey, wanna watch 'IT' with me?"

"Not right now, can you pause that actually?"

"Why? I mean yeah but what's up?"

"We need to talk."

She sat up, brushing the popcorn off of her shirt. She paused the movie and turned to me.

"What's wrong?"
She asked, worry on her face.

"Nothing bad I just have something to tell you."

"What, are you pregnant?"

"Babe- were lesbians no I'm not."

I could tell she was trying to break the tension but I needed to stay serious or I'd end up not telling her.

"So you know we're polyamorous.. and I was wondering if you'd be down to add another girl to our relationship."

"I mean, if you think she's a good person, then yeah let me meet her first though."

"You already know her."

"Toni."

"Cher I know you don't want to have anyone you already know but can we please talk about it?"

"I- who is it?"

"It's Veronica."

"I fucking knew it. I knew you liked her."

"You're right, I do but-"

"I can't believe you. How long have you felt like that toward her? Since we got together?, when we weren't poly? Were you always making heart eyes at my best friend?!"

"No Cheryl I just-"

"Do you know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel like- like you've always wanted her but then you got stuck with me and now that we're poly we're going to be with her. Until you both decide to dump me." She explained, tears forming in her eyes.

"No, baby I've always loved you."
I moved her snacks and sat beside her on the couch

"You know we'll always be each other's mains. I just want you to know how I feel. I've never done anything with Ronnie and I've always had eyes for you. But when we started our poly relationship and you were allowing other people in... I started taking a liking to Ronnie. And I'm sorry if that makes you feel less than, but I'd rather be honest with you than keep this a secret."

"Have you talked to Ronnie about it yet?"

"No, I wanted to see if you were okay with it first. And I can see you're not so I'll leave it, okay?"