Say You Won't Let Go - fluff

Toni is in a band with Fangs and SweetPea. One day, before their concert Cheryl says she loves Toni, but she doesn't say it back...

Cheryl POV
Today is Toni, Pea and Fangs' concert day, they're performing a few songs including my personal favorite, After Dark. Right now we're making our way inside. Well trying too there's so much paparazzi and crazy fans outside

"Toni Topaz how do you feel about going on world tour?"

"Are you excited to see your fans?"

"Cheryl Blossom how is it dating a superstar?"

We would have stopped to answer a few questions but there were so many shooting our way we didn't think we should, Toni tends to get panic attacks and she's already really nervous so we knew better than to stop for them.

She grabbed my hand and pushed past everyone, flashing lights and microphones in our faces.

When we got inside Toni sighed

"Sorry about them, you show up an hour early and go through the back door but they're still there."

"It's okay, my love."

"Tiny, we're going to set things up and then get dressed, you coming?"

"Yeah! Come on Cher"

Backstage
5 minutes until showtime

Toni seems to be much more nervous about this performance than the rest.

"Calm down baby, after the first song you'll be more comfortable. You know how talented you are. People are here to see you perform, so go out there and give them a show!... in 5 minutes."

"Thanks Cher"
Toni said, stopping herself from pacing the room and standing in front of her girlfriend who was sitting in her chair. 'Tiny Topaz' it said on the back.

"Thank you for coming Cheryl, it means a lot to me."

"Of course Toni, I love you"
Cheryl had said it for the first time, she said she loved her. She does, Cheryl's heart wants nothing more than Toni Topaz.

Toni didn't say it back though, she might not have been ready. Or she was caught off guard.

Cheryl's face dropped slightly when she saw how Toni reacted, she nodded her head and looked in the mirror. Fixing her button up shirt.

Cheryl turned Toni to face her, unbuttoning the top three. Tucking in one side into her black pants where a chain hung from her front pocket to the back one. She fixed her hair up. Toni smiled at her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'll see you out there?"

"Yeah"

Cheryl wasn't upset that Toni didn't say it back, she knows she might not be ready due to her personal experiences with people using her for her money or using her for fame.

"Knock 'em dead"

Cheryl left first, making her way to the front row. While Toni stayed behind, trying not to throw up.

She heard SweetPea on stage

"Hey hey hey, everyone. How are y'all tonight?"
He asked, hyping up the crowd who cheered