Slaps and Kisses - Smut

⚠️:
- Slapping kink
- No g!p 

"Baby, come here" I called out to Toni who was doing little dances in the mirror

"Yeah babe?" She responded as she sat next to me on her bed.

I put my phone down and pulled her arms to wrap around me, once she was on top of me and we were tangled up with each other I started to explain the idea I had.

"So I saw this tiktok on my for you page where the boyfriend kisses the girlfriend and then slaps her right after, and I wanted to try it."

"Are you gonna be slapping me?" She asked as she played with my fingers and laid on my chest

"Well I was hoping it'd be the other way around."

"I can't slap you mama" she said as she kissed my hand and turned back to look me in the eye. 

"Can we try it? Just this once, pleeeeaaasee"

"God you're so cute... which is exactly why I can't slap you baby. You know I never wanna hurt you,"

"Please babe? I just wanna see what the hype is about"

"... I don't know babe... how about I use my left hand"

"That works!"

"Okay, but I'm not gonna do it that hard though."

(Sorry for the pov changes )

I slapped her and immediately, her vibe changed. Cheryl looks back up at me with heavy, lustful eyes while biting her lip.

"You fucking freak, you like that don't you"

The redhead nodded as she bit her lip. Toni fixed her hair that got messy after the slap. She hummed as she leaned in to kiss the brunette roughly.

"will you do it again, please?"

"Babe, are you sure?"

"Please Toni, I like it." Cheryl whispered as she grabbed her girlfriends hand, putting it on her cheek.

"It's not too much?.. I'm not hurting you or anything-"

"No! It- it feels good. It turns me on."

"You're so freaky, I love it." Toni whispered as she kissed her girl's neck

"Please" the redhead begged, her breath getting caught in her throat. She missed the stinging sensation that came along with being slapped already.

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want." Toni requested as she looked her girlfriend in her eyes deeply, she felt a coil in her lower stomach. She could never get over seeing her like this. And this new side of her? It was a major turn on.

"Please slap me again Toni. I like it, please." The doe eyes are what got Toni to repeat her actions. Her tanned hand came quickly into contact with pale skin. Cheryl moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck" she groaned as she laid back on the pillows, Toni crawling on top of her immediately after.

"I'm getting so wet from that... from you."

"You want me to take care of you?" Toni asked as her hands traced slowly and calmly down her body. Her hand waited at the waistband of her sweatpants, waiting for consent.

"My parents are home." Cheryl sighed. Toni went to pull her hand away but was stopped. "I need you so bad though."

The serpent watched as her girlfriend eagerly flipped onto her back, moving her hips from side to side as she slowly pulled down her sweats, revealing her dark red thong.