I'm pregnant - Prank

Description: Toni tells Cheryl she's pregnant which is impossible considering they're both lesbians and neither are intersex.

Toni POV
HEYYY it's me again, I'm here to prank my fiancée once again. So today's prank is a little... dangerous. So pray for me. Basically I'm going to tell her I'm pregnant. She doesn't have a dick through, unless you count silicone but that can't get you pregnant. So she's going to say I cheated on her. But I didn't swear on my life cross my heart and all that. I'd never, she's the love of my life, I would have to be an idiot to let her go.

So I bought some fake tests off of Amazon, and set those up. Then I put the pregnancy pillow on our bed and bought some baby clothes and a baby blanket. I'm basically going to act like I lost my damn mind... You'll see, it'll be funny. I laid on our bed and waited for her to get home.

"Baebayyy I'm homeee... where you at girl?"

"In our room!"

I listened to her footsteps as she came up the stairs

"Hey baby"
She smiled running up to me.

"Hi my love"

She leaned down and kissed me, our usual 3 pecks.

"How was work?"

"It was alright, better than normal. Me and one of my clients made a huge amount of process today."

"That's great babe"

Cheryl is a great therapist, people really look up to her since she actually went to therapy during and after high school.

AN: IF SHE WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THAT MAYBE SHE WOULDNT THINK SHES CURSED??? IDK THO IM NOT A WRITER BUT I AM ALSO NOT A 50 YEAR OLD MAN TRYING TO MAKE A TEENS SHOW... back to our original program.

"Yeah I'm really proud of him... so how was work for you?"

"It was pretty alright, a bit boring so I edited a picture of you instead of the mountains."

She kissed me again before pulling away and dropping her lunch bag on the ground.

"What's for dinner?"

"I made baked chicken and rice it's on the stove"

"Yum" she kissed my head and sat next to me on the bed

"Tired baby?"
She asked noticing that I was still laying down.

"Yeah a little I feel like I have less energy now a days"

"Yeah things can get hard, maybe take a day off work and just have it for yourself."
She suggested, rubbing my leg up and down.

"Maybe"

"Can you look at me for a sec? I just wanna make sure you're okay"

I turned to face her seeing her smiling. She moved some hair from my face and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

"I hope you feel better soon baby."

"Thank you"

"Where did you get this pillow from by the way?"