I dare you to be my girlfriend (2)

Suggested by chonilover_Madnessa

And would you look at that this part came out hella long

And would you look at that this part came out hella long. 🤯 I wonder how that happened 😭😭
⚠️ Smut in this chapter ⚠️

Cheryl POV

"What the hell, Bombshell? I was in the middle of dancing with Sweets-"

"Shut it, McCoy. I need help"

"There's the Cheryl we all know. Ever since Toni you've been a big softy-"

"You shut it too, Veronica. I need help. Toni asked me out-"

"Finally!" They all said in unison

"Yeah I know, but I totally freaked out. I don't know what happened, we were dancing and she was rubbing my back and she called me amazing and beautiful and oh god, sensational." I started to explain while pacing the room and picking at my fingers, something I never did unless I was really nervous.

"Awwww"

"Right! But I ruined it. After she was complimenting me I just got overwhelmed because no one has ever told me that in that way, you know? Like you three call me beautiful but coming from her it just made my heart skip a beat and I felt like... I can't believe I have a 4.2 GPA and don't understand what I was feeling."

"I know what you mean. When Sweets and I first got together and he was being all soft and stuff I was acting like a totally different girl. It was like I was on cloud nine, he'd call me baby or gorgeous or whatever and I'd feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

"Josie's in love, Josie's in love, Josie's in love!" Veronica chanted

"Girl, no I'm not. It's only been a week, shut up."

"Okay, but what do I do? I can't just keep running out because things are new. She's not gonna want me if I keep leaving her"

"You're not going to understand everything Cher, and that's okay. Toni's your first real girlfriend, you're going to have new feeling and experiences with her. That's if you want to. And if she doesn't understand that, then maybe she isn't the one for you."

"You only get one senior prom. If you want to spent it with her, you should. It's up to you if you want to go back out there and try, if you stay in here scared you'll blow any chance you have. Toni's a good person, she really likes you. If you give her a chance I'm sure she'll give you one too."

"Betty's right, are you gonna try spending tonight with Toni?"

I looked between the three girls who were watching my every move. I took in all the advice and decided I did want to spend tonight with Toni. I really, really like her. She's always been so good to me, we've always been each other's ride or die's. I can't imagine myself with anyone but her.