Polyamorous (5) Angst/Smut

I mixed a bunch of suggestions because they were all good and I'm indecisive
This is long but a chunk is just smut so...
@riddikulusdalynn
@ummmmmmmm5
@xxlilchikenxx
^ Y'all are geniuses

Cheryl and Betty aren't cousins btw

- ⚠️ Smut, reallyyyy rough/kinky
   - no G!P, strap, dom/sub
- Arguing

Toni POV

I was organizing some things on my desk in my home office when Cheryl came in.

"Hey bae, you busy?" She asked, standing in the doorway

"Never too busy for you, what's up?" I turned my chair around to face her, she sat on my lap and sighed.

"Is everything alright, my love?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah I just have something to talk to you and Ronnie about."

"Something bad?"

"No I just don't know how you both will react so I'm nervous and I was having bad thoughts and I didn't want to be alone so I came in here."

"Okay, well Ronnie should be here soon. You wanna get your mind off of it? We can watch a movie if you'd like."

"I don't want to distract you from your work"

"I'm not working I'm just cleaning, let's go" as we made our way downstairs I heard the front door unlock and open.

"Hey babies!" Ronnie greeted hanging up her keys and putting her purse down.

"Hi babe." Cheryl replied, going to hug her.

"No kiss?" She asked a little confused

"Sorry" Cheryl leaned in and gave her a small peck, I did the same and we sat on the couch.

"You okay, Cher?" She asked, noticing Cheryl playing with the beautiful promise ring Ronnie bought her

"Yeah I just have someone to ask you two."

"You know you can ask us anything, baby"

"Yeah, Ronnie's right don't be nervous."

"Okay, do you want me to tell you right now? I know Ronnie just got off of work"

"Yes, please tell us now. If you can. I don't like to see you stressed."

"Okay... I was thinking that we could maybe add a fourth person to our relationship."

"Absolutely not." Ronnie shook her head.

"But-"

"No, Cheryl what the hell? Why would you even want to add someone when were doing so good with just the three of us?"

"That's exactly why Ronnie. Look, when it was just me and Toni, I was scared to add someone else but look how it ended up for us. We're going so good-"

"Exactly, we're doing so good that we don't need someone else!"

"But what I'm saying is that I didn't think me and Toni needed you but we have you and we're doing so amazing."

"No. No, Cheryl we're not adding anyone else and that's final."

"Hang on a minute Ron. This might not be as bad as you're thinking-" I said

"So you agree with her?"

"Kinda, I see where she's coming from-"

"So you agree that we're not enough for her? That I'm not enough?"