Night Shift - Smut

Toni had a late night shift at the Wyrm after going to a serpent meeting. It's currently strap-me-down o' clock, oh my bad, break- my- back -time. It doesn't matter what time it is, It's late, I'm horny and usually me and Toni would be fucking, my throbbing pussy and I know it. Her shift is supposed to end at 12:30 and its.. 11:00. fuck. I decided to take care of myself.

I go into the nightstand and pull out a pink vibrator with smooth grooves. I start thinking of Toni while laying on my back and rubbing my clit to get wet. I take everything off except my panties, it's a little cold so I put the red silk sheets over body. I started pinching my hard nipples and letting my hand travel down my body.

I put my hand in my wet, black lace panties and open my pussy lips. I run a finger through them, gathering wetness. I take my hand out of my underwear and rubbed my clit through them. I rub my clit from side to side, up and down and circle it. Trying so desperately to feel good. I go back into my panties and trace my pussy lips, moaning and running my fingers up and down my center a few times. Letting a finger slip inside of me. I start imagining Toni's fingers, pumping in and out of me. Her hands touching my body, grabbing my hips, pushing her fingers deep inside, bringing me close to my orgasm. I imagine her smoking hot, naked body pressed against mine as she fucks me as hard as she can, I'm starting to get close, I flip onto my stomach, pinching my nipples and grabbing the vibrator.

I turn it on and press is against my clit, and start moaning louder. I slip it inside of me, feeling the grooves massaging my walls. I could barely get it inside all the way when I hear the door open. I turn on my side to see Toni smirking.

"W-what are you -ughh- doing here -mh- I t-thought.. work?"

"It was slow so they let me leave, what you got going on here?" She asked with her hands in her pockets

"I was h-horny, I'm sorry"

"I'm not mad" She said while taking off her jacket

"How close are you?"

"Pretty close" I say, preparing to have to stop

"So, do you want to stop now or cum and owe me?"

This toy feels so good, I know Toni would make me feel a thousand times better but I can't help it.

"I'll just owe you"

"Alright, go ahead. I'm gonna watch"

She pulled the chair from under the vanity and sat down.

"Lay on your back for me."

I'm too caught up in pleasure to move or say anything.

"Cheryl, lay on your back or stop"

I fell onto my side, facing away from her

"Ok, be difficult then"

She walks over to me and grabs my legs, forcing them open and turning me on my back. She kisses my lips

"Listen to me or you won't get to cum at all"

I nod as my eyes flutter open. She kisses me again. I grab her by her neck, hoping she'll help me get to my release.

"please" I whisper

"I'm sorry baby, finish for me" She says softly, she sits up making me whimper.

I get comfortable with my head on the pillows.

I look over to Toni as I push the toy inside and pull it out. I close my eyes and start to focus on the toy. The grooves pressing against my walls, hitting all the right spots. The feeling of the vibrations.