Jealousy Hormones - smut

STOP IS MY SMUT THAT FUCKING WEIRD THAT IM COMPARED TO FUCKING KERMIT AND DORA X THOMAS THE FUCKING TRAIN???

Cheryl's POV

"Enjoy your night out?" I heard from behind me as I locked the front door of mine and Toni's dark house.

It was night time and I'd just gotten home from hanging out with Veronica. She had found our old school yearbook and wanted to show me the cheerleaders pages while we reminisced over our teenage years.

"Oh! T, you scared me" I chuckled and I turned the living room light on and kicked my shoes off.

"I thought you were asleep" I said as I put my shoes on the shoe rack.

"You'd like that, huh?" She asked as she sipped something out of her mug, wrapping herself in her robe.

This situation reminds me of when my mom used to bust me for sneaking out to see Toni, the woman I'd grow up to marry.

"What do you mean, baby?" I asked as I walked up and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing, Cheryl." She sighed as she walked toward the kitchen.

"Uh uh, tell me what's on your mind, Princess." I turned her into me letting her 6 month pregnant belly barely push against me.

"There's nothing on my mind, Cheryl."

"I can tell there is because you're calling me 'Cheryl' and not baby. Plus the tension in your face. So spill."

"Did you not like the dinner I made? Did I forget to kiss you before I left... I massaged your feet and your back-"

"That was before you went to Veronica's house."

Uh oh. I know that look. That tone of voice. She's definitely jealous.

"Yes, married Veronica's house. While I am also married, happily in love with you. The mother of my unborn child."

"I didn't accuse you of anything, but if it's on your mind it must be true."

"You didn't have to, because I know you. I know how you get when I hang out with other women when you're not invited. Even though it's not often, jealousy gets the best of you someti-"

"Jealousy? Really, you think I'm jealous of that 5'6, shiny raven haired, rich, pretty, business woman." She said as she looked down at her fingers that rested on her belly.

"Ronnie's not 5'6 she's 5'2"

"I'm not surprised you'd know that about her."

"Babe." I sighed as I swallowed a piece of orange I was eating.

"I don't care how tall, short, rich, pretty or business-y Veronica is. All I care about it how stunning, artistically talented, independent and hard working my amazing wife is. You're the only woman that I wanna start a family with, spend the rest of my life holding and loving. Veronica and I? Completely out of the question. She's a good friend of mine but that's all she'll ever be because I love you." I said as I kissed her cheeks, holding her hips gently as I whispered in her ear.