A Pornstars Q&A - Smut

⚠️Rough Smut No G!P

Toni and Cheryl are pornstars and they're doing a Q&A but they demonstrate the answers to questions

Don't even ask how this idea came to mind because idek

Toni POV
I looked in the mirror a final time as I adjusted my chain necklaces and brushed any lint off of my black shirt.

"Babe, you ready yet?" I asked Cheryl

"Yes babe I'm setting up the camera now!" She yelled back

After I was sure I looked internet ready I walked into me and Cheryl's video room.

The lights were a dim red, fake candles around the bed in the center of the room. Our toys were on the wall, ranging from 10 inch dildos to tiny vibrators and nipple clamps. We had curtain like material hanging down from the bars above the bed as well.

"Hey babe, you look sexy" I said, looking at Cheryl who was wearing a red and black lace crop top with black jeans.

"You look hot too, and we're matching"

"Thank you. Alright, whenever you're ready" I smiled looking into the camera

Cheryl and I are an Amateur couple who make porn videos. Yeah... I mean we all know girl on girl porn isn't very genuine so Cheryl and I decided to change that. We made an account called ChocolateVanillaSwirl315 and we just post some of our scenes around different platforms.

We've grown quite a following since we're a couple who have that spark and passion, like it rough and have a lot of sex. That being said, people are getting curious about us. So we're doing a Q&A

"Okay, it's recording" she said, sitting back down next to me

"Okay. You wanna start or should I?"

"You do it"

"Bet... Hey guys, uh clearly this isn't one of our normal videos but before you click off because you're not seeing naked women, you will soon. Recently some of you guys have been wanting to know a little bit about us, so we're making a Q&A"

"With a twist" Cheryl added

I nodded for her to continue which she did

"So basically we're going to answer the questions and demonstrate the answer. So you might ask 'what's your favorite position' we would show you our favorite positions and actually fuck in those positions for a while."

"Yeah, so stick around and all that" I said, getting excited

Cheryl pulled out her phone and went to our comments, and whoever sent in questions on Snapchat.

"So first question is... What is your favorite part of BDSM"

"Personally my favorite part is Bondage." I said getting up to grab handcuffs

"Of course it is..." Cheryl sighed with a small smile on her face

"Of course it is because look... when she's wearing these I can do whatever I feel like doing and she can't stop me. Unless of course, she says the safe word which I will always respect."

I put the handcuffs around her wrists and starting pulling on them, forcing her wherever I'd pull.

"See? Look" I took the cuffs off and put them on her so her hands would be behind her back.

I pushed her onto the bed, making sure we were still in frame and put one hand on her back.

"Sit up" I instructed