Role Playing (Officer Topaz)- Smut

Toni is actually a cop and comes home from her first day at work. Cheryl loves a woman in uniform so they incorporate it into their bedroom life.

- Roleplaying
- No sex
- Spanking + Aftercare

"What do we do now that you're officially off duty?" Cheryl asks as she and Toni walk into their bedroom

"I'm not off yet, babe" She smirks as she pulls her cuffs from her waist.

"I've got one more arrest to make" she whispers, turning Cheryl around and pushing her on the bed in one swift motion.

Cheryl moans quietly when she comes into contact with the mattress, the anticipation was building between her legs, and in her mind... but mostly between her legs.

"What are the charges, officer?" She flirts, the same way she used to in high school to get her way out of a ticket.

"For starters being too damn sexy... and for being a very, very bad girl."

"And what's my punishment for such a naughty crime?"

"We'll get to that part in just a second, but first... you have the right to remain silent" she said as she adjusted the ball gag in Cheryl's mouth.

Toni gently interlaced her fingers with Cheryl's, when the redhead gave her a squeeze back Toni knew it was alright to keep going, thanks to the non verbal safe word they set up.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson... maybe we should throw you in a cell for a few days. But I don't think a pretty girl like you could last twenty minutes in jail." Toni moved her hands from Cheryl's and dragged her fingertips down her back and to her ass, where she rubbed it overtop the silk robe.

"Maybe you could make up for your time with 20 spankings instead?" It may have seemed like Toni was asking nicely, but when she sat on the bed and quickly forced Cheryl to lay across her lap, it was anything but nice. It was fast, purposeful, desperate.

Cheryl would be lying if she said she wasn't dripping for Toni. Then again, she wouldn't even try to hide it. She wouldn't bother with the way her wife scrunched up her robe and pushed it out of her way.

Toni slowed down a bit and pulled some of Cheryl's hair from under the ball gag, knowing how she hates having her head feel so restricted, if it's not Toni pulling her hair.

Cheryl smiled knowing that she married the right woman. A woman who, even during a scene, will make sure she's as comfortable as possible.

Along with the butterflies in her stomach, she felt goosebumps rise on her skin when cold hands touched her warm back and ass.

"Count each one, if you miss one we start over. I want you to apologize for your behavior and thank me each time. Any questions?"

"No, officer"

"Officer who?"

"No, Officer Topaz"

Toni groaned as she lost herself in her own arousal, one slightly different from Cheryl's. Cheryl was submissive at the hands of her lover, while Toni was turned on by her wife's willingness to submit and try new things with her.

"Good" She said before her tan, calloused hand came down hard onto Cheryl's ass.

The redhead gasped and tensed as she was taken by surprise.