A Foursome??? - smut

Disclaimer: this isn't just Choni. It's Choni+ Beronica. Ronnie and Betty do their thing (fuck) while Toni and Cheryl do the same but with each other.

They fuck separately but they're in the same room. It makes sense with the storyline.

Also, this is long and is kind of like double the smut I'll label the parts Choni and Beronica just in case you wanna skip Beronica 

Last thing. I know sometimes when you re- read smut you're like "just let me get to the good stuff" and you skip the plot and go for the smut so I'll start putting a ⚠️ where smut starts to make it easier.

——————
Toni's POV

"Hey Toni, this is going to sound really weird but I'm nervous as is so... uh do you have any tips that I could use?"

"Well, tell me what kind of tips and I might know something" I responded to a nervous sounding Betty over the phone as I wiped down the bar.

"Right... like sex tips?"

"Okay, sure. What's the guy like?"

"That's the thing... the guy's actually a girl and I'm just so nervous because I've never had sex with a girl but our relationship has gotten to that point and this weekend we're going to The Five Seasons and you know what happens there. I mean, porn isnt very educational and you're the only out girl besides Cheryl but Cheryl's kinda busy so I was just. God, I'm over sharing again."

"Yeah, you kinda are." I chuckled "but yeah I have some tips. Number one would be to have soft lips. Because even if you don't end up going down on her there's nothing worse that kissing someone with rough lips especially if they're kissing you down there. So maybe a lip scrub before you go or something."

"Okay, no dry lips.."

"And two, make sure your nails are trimmed. If you do want to make her feel good with your fingers make sure your nails aren't long because you don't want to scratch her or accidentally give her an infection with what's underneath your nails so always cut them."

"Trim nails... okay."

"Always shower first as you usually would obviously and if you're going to shave you should do that."

"Right."

"Oh and this is really important. Make sure you're on the same page as her. Make sure you're both comfortable and consenting, that there are no doubts, that you trust her... that being said... you should probably tell her it's your first time with another girl."

"Really? I thought I'd get away with saving my embarrassment for myself"

"Well you could but I think your cluelessness would be enough to give it away. But I'm just saying if you tell her she'll understand and will hopefully take it slow with you, show you the ropes and everything."

"That's another thing... the ropes. The female genitalia. I don't really masturbate because my mom doesn't let me lock the doors and a diagram is so much different than real life-"

"Betty, you're starting to sound like you want to try it out on me."

"No! No of course not, well no offense but you're my best friend's girlfriend. I couldn't"

AN: Best friend everybody. Cheryl and Betty are NOT cousins.

"Then what are you getting at, Cooper?"

"I just- maybe if you and Cheryl like... let me watch and could explain it to me-"

"Betty!"

"Toni, hear me out. Maybe if you and Cheryl could do... it while me and Ronnie did it then maybe... well you could tell me what you guys are doing while me and Ronnie do the same. Because you and Cheryl are always having sex, so you must know what you're doing. I just really want to do this right for her... So what do you think?"