Cheryl has a bad day -fluff

Cheryl had a bad day and Toni makes her best effort to make her feel better

Toni POV

I just finished all of my homework for the day. Did I rush through it? maybe. Did I do it to see Cheryl? Yes, and she's all that matters.

I grabbed my serpent jacket off of the back of the couch, along with my keys and helmet as I made my way out of my trailer.

I sat on my bike, putting on my helmet while telling Siri to text Cheryl.

"Hey Siri, text Cheryl"

"What would you like me to say to Cheryl ring emoji, drool emoji, weary emoji, Cherry emoji, double pink heart emoji?"

"Say, hey babe i'm on my way now and I'll see you soon. Period. Can't wait to see you. Exclamation point."

"Okay, message sent. Would you like me to read Cheryl ring emoji, drool emoji, weary emoji, Cherry emoji, double pink heart emoji's response?"

"Yes"

"Response, k"

"Huh?" I looked down at my phone and saw that she really texted 'k'.

I revved the engine to my bike and sped to her house, hoping she wasn't in a bad mood.

At Cheryl's house
Toni POV

After turning off my bike, I ran to the door, eager to see my girlfriend.

*Knock knock knock*

I waited a minute until I saw the door opening

"Hey hey hey baebae" I greeted with a smile, before kissing her cheek

"Hi Toni" she whispered, looking down

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, picking up on her negative energy

"Nothing..." she sighed, walking to the living room.

I followed her, seeing her sitting on the couch and watching TV

"Hey... talk to me, Cher" I sat next to her on the couch, rubbing her leg gently

"I don't want to" she said before a broken gasp fell from her lips, followed by her bursting into tears.

"Cheryl, what's wrong? You're scaring me."

I pulled her into me and let her cry, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her into my lap. It killed me to listen to her whimper and not be able to do anything but rub her back.

"Baby, are you ready to talk now?" I asked, noticing that she stopped crying so hard.

"E-everybody hates me" she hiccupped

"Baby, no." I pulled her off of me, looking into her sad, tear filled eyes.

"Why would you ever say something like that?"

"Because it's true!"

"No it's not. I don't know who 'everybody' is but you must have forgotten about me. Cheryl I love you. I don't hate you and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. But babe, you are so amazing. You are perfect, never let anyone tell you otherwise." I said sternly, gently caressing her skin from underneath her shirt.

"Everyone at school does"

"Cheryl I don't want to hear you saying that people hate you. They're jealous babe, they wish they were like you. That they were as badass, confident and talented as you. They envy you, they don't hate you."

"Then why do they say I'm a h-heartless bitch?"

"Because they're idiots. Simple as that. They haven't gotten to know you, they just see someone who is enjoying themselves for who they are and try to take it away. When they see you walking down the halls as an out and proud lesbian who isn't afraid to speak up for herself they assume you're a bitch. But you're not."