Nasty - Smut

100TH ONESHOT. I tried to make this something y'all nasty asses would find entertaining so...

"Harder daddy" Cheryl panted as Toni fucked her hard into the mattress.

"Can you take it, baby?"

"Yes. Just please... give it to me, daddy." Cheryl panted as she fucked herself back onto Toni with the little energy she could muster.

Toni put both of her hands on either side of Cheryl's waist, pushing her back into the pillows and pounding into her tight pussy with force.

"You like that, baby?"

"Fuck yes! Keep fucking me just like that" Cheryl grunted into the mattress as she felt tears forming in her eyes. The redhead loved the way Toni managed to make her feel like a princess while she was blowing her back out.

"You feel so fucking good around my cock, baby."

"It's yours!"

"What's mine baby?"

"My pussy... it belongs to you, daddy!"

Toni moaned as she felt her dick pulsating inside of Cheryl. She damn near came at her words, without her even asking, Cheryl let Toni claim her pussy.

"That's right baby, this is my pussy." Toni grunted, trying to hold back her orgasm and focus on "rewarding" Cheryl. "You love when daddy fucks this pussy?" Toni moved her hands from Cheryl's waist to the back of her neck, squeezing slightly. Her crystal necklaces hung from her neck as she leaned over Cheryl, giving her deep, hard thrusts until the bed shook and creaked.

"Yes daddy." Cheryl panted, holding onto the headboard as best she could considering the fast thrusts filling her up.

Cheryl's legs started to shake and her moans got louder. She could feel every vein from Toni's dick sliding in and out of her, she could hear the wet sounds her creamy pussy made each time Toni's length penetrated her.

"I'm gonna fucking cum" Cheryl said with a shaky voice. Toni pulled her hands away from Cheryl's neck and wrapped red locks around her fists. She pulled her head back slightly as she fucked her with as much speed and force as she could.

"You fucking love that shit. You dirty little whore." Toni mumbled. Moving one hand out of Cheryl's hair and to her ass, pinching her skin and dragging her back into her crotch.

"Fuck!" Cheryl screamed as she shuttered, whimpering into the mattress as her body shook and collapsed. Toni pulled out gently and jerked herself off over Cheryl's back.

"I'm cuming." She announced. She put one hand in her hair, raking it back as she felt herself about to orgasm. She looked down at Cheryl. Slumped down into the mattress, worn out from being fucked.

As Cheryl caught her breath, she raised her ass into the air, arching her back and shaking it slightly, helping Toni reach the edge.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck, baby I'm gonna cum. I'm cum all over your ass." Toni panted as she slapped Cheryl's ass with one hand. The redhead hummed in content as she turned her head to look at Toni. They didn't break eye contact as Toni came all over another man's girlfriend.

"Damn, you came so much."

"I'm sorry" Toni apologized as she looked at all of the cumshots she left on Cheryl's lower back and ass.

"No, no. Don't be. I like it." Toni put her fists on either side of Cheryl and leaned over to kiss her.

"I think it's sexy." She added, pecking Toni's lips one last time, pulling away with her lip between her teeth.