Polyamorous (3) - fluff

Part 3 to polyamorous, except it's all fluff. About 3000 words of fluff and love.
- pure fluff

Veronica's POV

I woke up in between my two sleeping girlfriends. Cheryl was spooning me while Toni's head was resting on my breasts. I stroked her hair gently before turning back to Cheryl, she looked so peaceful and her lips looked so kissable. I planted a soft peck on her lips before looking back at her. The sunlight shone through the window above our bed making her look like a goddess. I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her cheek. I turned back to Toni, my little lady. Her tan skin was glowing, I kissed her forehead while drawing light shapes on her forearms.

"Ronnie"
She mumbled

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you up"

"It's okay babe, I'm hungry though"

"What would you like to eat, love?"

"Pancakes pleeeeeaaseee"

"I'll make your favorite, chocolate chip."

"Thank you"

"I'll be back, you stay up here."

"Okay"
She smiled and watched as I snuck out of bed, trying not to wake Cheryl. I stepped over Toni's legs and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Now I don't know how to cook all that well, we always had someone to do it for us but I'll always try my best for the women I love.

I made the pancake mix, added chocolate chips, greased the pan, poured some mix in the pan and flipped them when they were ready. I did this a few times while waiting for the sausage in the oven. The sausage was ready to come out so I reached to turn the oven off, forgetting the pan was on I burned my arm. I hissed loudly and snatched my hand back. I was running my arm under water when the smoke detector went off. I turned back to see the pan smoking.

"Ronnie, you okay down there?"

"Yeah I'm good stay up there"

"We're already coming down, babe"

And sure enough I heard them walking down the stairs.

"You okay baby?"
Cheryl asked grabbing my hand from under the water

"Yeah it's not a bad burn just hurt a bit"

I looked over to see Toni trying to wave the smoke detector, but we have really high ceilings so she couldn't really reach it.

"Let me help you with that"

"I'm not that short"

"Sure you aren't"
I said taking the cloth and waving it as close to the smoke detector as possible.

"Hey geniuses, try turning off the stove first"

We looked back to see the pan smoking less and Cheryl turning the stove top fan on.

"Well..."
I kept waving the smoke detector until it turned off. I spun the towel around and slapped it on Toni's ass while she walked to the fridge.

"Don't start with me" she sassed, not looking back.

"What are you gonna do about it, shorty?"

She walked back up to me but before she could do anything I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder

"Put me back down! You're not even that much taller than me ugh!"

I carried her all the way to the living room, plopping her down on the couch while hovering over her.