Smut, thats it. Just smut.

Toni let out a high pitched scream as she squirted on her sheets for the second time.

"Damn" Cheryl whispered, pushing her long hard dick back into Toni who moaned and tried crawling away from the redhead.

"What happened to "fuck me 'til I limp' ?"

"I'm sure I will be limping with the way you're fucking me" Toni said through heavy breaths

"I don't think so, get your ass back here and take this fucking dick"

Cheryl put her hands on Toni's back and went back to her hard smooth thrusts, giving the brunette the best fucking of her life. Cheryl knew how to use her dick unlike other people. Her deep, steady strokes. Her stamina, and size. Fuck, Toni had already squirted twice and Cheryl planned on making her squirt a third time.

Toni screamed wordlessly into the mattress with Cheryl fucking her hard from behind, Toni's tan ass hitting Cheryl's pale skin with a smack.

"Fuck! it's so fucking good." Toni said, half in disbelief and half not even knowing what she had said.

"Yeah? You like when I beat this pussy up?"

"Yes, Cheryl fuck. I love when you fuck my pussy like that"

Cheryl kept plowing into Toni's creamy pussy, moaning and groaning herself but continuing to fuck Toni the way she needed.

They were in Toni's room, Sweets, Fangs, Veronica and Betty in the living room almost oblivious to the two teens fucking hard down the hall.

Toni loved rough sex, now that Cheryl found out Toni's pussy gets a little more wet and she cums a little harder because now Cheryl literally pounds into her. No mercy on her tight little pussy, treating her like a Queen outside of the bedroom but behind closed doors fucking her hard. Having her screaming, looking a mess and begging for more.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet for me, who's pussy is this?"

"Fuck!" Toni screamed again when Cheryl pulled her up by her hair and slapped her ass making it jiggle.

"Your pussy"

"Yeah? You gonna do what I say?"

"Yes, Cher" Toni said, her voice hoarse as she held herself up.

"Come suck my dick" Cheryl pulled out and Toni's body collapsed onto the bed with her legs shaking.

Toni got down on her knees and kissed Cheryl's hipbone.

"You should be flattered. I don't suck dick unless I get fucked right"

"Mmhm" Cheryl hummed as she caught her breath.

Toni took Cheryl's dick into her mouth, her eyes watering as she tried going down farther. Cheryl had the biggest dick out of anyone Toni slept with.

"Fuck" she gasped as spit dripped down her face.

"You must really like me if you're on your knees for me"

"Shut up"

"Watch your mouth, my pillow princess"

"Yeah right"

"You've been laying on the bed the whole time, I've done all the work"

"Fine then get on your fucking back"

Toni pushed Cheryl on the bed and sunk down on her long hard dick. She started bouncing up and down, her tight pussy clenching perfectly around Cheryl.

"Mmm, fuck just like that" Cheryl moaned, reaching for Toni's hips.

"You like when I bounce on your big dick like this?"