Chapter 9

The palaces of the past dynasties are extremely luxurious and magnificent. At a glance, the nine-fold-nine palaces and pavilions are continuous, as if they are connected to the sky, towering into the sky. For thousands of years, so many literati, elegant girls, and beautiful girls are looking forward to their ascent. Stepping into the palace wall, how many people really achieved what they wanted? Even if you enter the palace as you wish, who can really start and end well? In the end, without exception, he became a captive of desire and a victim of power.

    Standing outside the Jiuzhong Palace, looking at the thick palace wall, Xie Wuya couldn't help feeling like that. Who could have imagined that he was still in the 21st century when everyone was equal more than a day ago. The prince and concubine, is this the good fortune of thousands of years of cultivation or the evil fate?

    "What's the matter?"

    Riding on the back of the tall Wind Wolf, Feng Xingtian looked at him strangely. It is rare that he is so quiet, so he is really unaccustomed to all kinds of things.

    "Huh? It's nothing, by the way, Xiao Tiantian, you won't let me walk in with you?"

    Turning around, Xie Wuya pointed to the wind wolf under him. Damn, even if he had never eaten pork, he had seen pigs. Walking, the palace in the costume drama is like a maze, too old to walk for three days and three nights, he doesn't want to be crippled by it.

    "Hehe... Why is this king willing to let the princess go in on foot? Come on."

    Then, Feng Xingtian reached out his hand and looked at his beautiful palm like a pianist, Xie Wuya couldn't help being obsessed again, the trembling general His right hand stretched out.

    "Aw!"

    "Drink..."

    "Bump!"

    Unexpectedly, Feng Lang raised his head fiercely and instantly frightened Xie Wuya's three souls and seven souls. While his body was retreating uncontrollably, he sat with an exaggerated butt. Fell to the ground.

    "Haha..."

    Upon seeing this, Feng Xingtian laughed very awkwardly, Xie Wuya's forehead went black, and glared fiercely at a certain prince who was trembling with a smile, and his beautiful phoenix eyes stared fiercely with his nostrils. The wind wolf facing him, the damn beast, don't fall into his hands, otherwise...huh!

    "Who is this palace? It turns out to be the imperial brother and...the servants of the palace, what? The imperial brother is stuck at the gate of the palace to let everyone  admire your beauty?" An extremely searching voice was inserted abruptly between the two of them. , Xie Wuya, who couldn't find anyone to vent his anger, jumped up fiercely, no matter who the oncoming person was, it was a stinky meal at the beginning.

    "Damn, which bastard with dung in his mouth and pus on the soles of his feet dare to say that the princess is a servant? Come here, drag the labor and management down and hit the 80s!" The   sturdy curse fell, and the people came and went. There was no sound at the door, and everyone lowered their heads in silence. No one dared to look at the stinky face of the prince, but all of them gave their thumbs up against the princess in their hearts.

    "You... asshole, my palace..."

    "Gong, your sister, haven't you seen my prince here? Why don't you kneel down and salute the labor and management?" The prince was about to go crazy, but was choked by a dizzy man. When I went back, the fingers that pointed at him shook like a chicken claw, and his body trembled. I would like to ask, has the dignified prince of a country ever been so stinky?