Chapter 91 Visiting the Evil Family

"Is this the Xie family? It's not smaller than your palace." The

    husband and wife were riding on Ben Lei, Xie Wuya raised his head and looked curiously at the solemn gate of the Xie family. In his memory, he never seemed to be so quiet. Having seen the home where he has lived for more than ten years, his impression of it seems to be nothing but grievances. Even he is a little aggrieved for the former Xie Wuya. What kind of life has he lived in the past ten years?

    "The Xie family is the first family among the four major families. How can the mansion be so shabby? My palace doesn't dare to compare with the Xie family."

    Holding him and jumping down, Feng Xingtian teased casually, but it's almost the truth. Whether it is the family background or the hidden masters in the family, the Zhan Wangfu is definitely not comparable to the evil family, but in terms of combat power and defense, the iron armored knights hidden in the shadows of the palace are obviously much stronger than the evil family's guards. .

    "Hehe... let's go."

    He gave him a loving look, and the two of them clasped their fingers together and walked slowly towards the open door.

    "Zhan... Zhan... Wu... Wu... Young Master Wu Ya!"

    The two servants at the door saw the two of them, stammering for a long time before they finally called out Xie Wuya's name, their bodies trembling just like Like sifting chaff, the cold sweat couldn't stop coming out. When Xie Wuya was a waste before, who didn't bully him? Even these family members are no exception, but Xie Wuya is not what it used to be, and it is no longer a waste, but it is still the dignified Princess Zhan, the most beloved treasure in the palm of the hand of King Zhan Feng Xingtian. They come to settle accounts in the autumn, and even if they have ten lives, it is not enough for two people to kill them.

    "Is father at home?"

    The two smiled at each other, thinking with their knees to know what they were afraid of, Xie Wuya helplessly raised his forehead, he didn't come to care about trivial matters with them today.

    "Huihuihui...hui..."

    "Touch..."

    This time, it was even more extreme. After returning for a long time, the two servants turned his eyes and fainted. Xie Wuya's forehead instantly went black. Is Nima so scary? ?

    "Ha ha…"

    Feng Xingtian couldn't help laughing out loud, Wu Ya must be very aggrieved, right?

    "Smile, let's go."

    He threw off his hand with a black face, Xie Wuya gave him a stern look, and walked in. As for the two sad family members, his uncle didn't have the time to pay attention to them.

    "Madam, Madam, it's not good... it's not good..."

    In the living room of Xie Wuqing's house, Xie Wuqing's mother, Ning Shi, and several aunts were gathering there to chat, Ning's maid suddenly screamed and ran in. Receiving the funny looks from her sisters-in-law, the smile on Ning's face was instantly replaced by embarrassment. She was born lowly, and she was not liked by the elders in the family at first. Over the years, she has expressed herself everywhere, in order to be able to be among her peers and juniors. No longer let people look down on it, but I don’t want to be so vulnerable after years of hard work.

    "What are you arguing about? Didn't you see Mrs. Ben chatting with everyone?"

    Glancing at the reckless girl with disgust, Ning's brows were full of anger. After waiting, she had to have someone punish her properly.