Chapter 28

"Let’s go, let’s celebrate, Jingtai Building, I’ll treat you!" After
all the procedures were finally completed, the five people laughed and laughed all the way easily, Si Yunan turned his back and walked back, and burst out the No. 1 Restaurant in the Imperial City with pride. Name.

    "You go, I have something to do."

    Eating is never Xie Wuya's pursuit, not to mention that I have never heard of the three words Jingtailou. Even if I have heard it, I know that his distance is famous, Xie Wuya will not Go, he has an appointment with the beautiful man!

    "Eh? How can you not go? The reason why we passed the assessment so smoothly is all because of your words, no, Wuya, you must go."

    Si Yunan hugged his arm, fat and tender. Nen's little mouth was pouted high, and the other three people looked at him expectantly. Si Yunan said it right. If he hadn't said that, they would probably lose out because of tension.

    "Go away, fat man, heavy dead."

    Pushing away his hands hanging from him unhappily, Xie Wuya shook his arms exaggeratedly, and saw that he was wronged by him again, and Xie Wuya helped him helplessly.

    "Next time, I have an appointment with the prince to meet in the judges' bench."

    He didn't need friends before. From the moment he decided to try to become stronger, friends were an indispensable existence for him, and He also got along well with them, if possible, he would be willing to fight alongside them and become the most tacit brother.

    "Oh, all right, but..."

    Everyone said so, they can't force it anymore, right? Si Yunan had to put away the frustration in his heart. At the end, he swept away the previous grievances, raised his head and looked at him shiningly, his plump face filled with pleasing smiles.

    "Uh... just say it if you have anything, don't use such a disgusting smile at the labor and capital."

   The goose bumps came out of the
skin, and Xie Wuya rolled his eyes unhappily. Damn, whoever said the strong must be sure. unrivaled? In his opinion, Moe is the invincible existence, he is afraid of him.

    "Hehe...actually nothing, Wuya, Your Royal Highness Warlord is my idol, can you let him sign a name for me?"

    Si Yunan gave a thief smile, Si Yunan lowered his head and twisted his fingers, motherly voice Said.

    "I'm dizzy, can't you order a man? No signature."

    Xie Wuya knelt completely, alas...you said that you can be fatter, and it's okay to pretend to be stupid, but what about such a mother? Really fucking, should he reconsider his decision to be a brother with them?

    "Don't be like Wuya, just a signature, Wuya, please!"

    Si Yunan pleaded bitterly as he grabbed his hand, and the fat on his face continued to be like water as he shook. Ripple like a ripple, unspeakably cute, an individual would never bear to refuse him.

    "Enough, can you let me finish it? No signature, but I can arrange for you to meet. Then, apart from physical contact, what do you want to do? Are you satisfied?" I was impatiently thrown away again, this Ci Xie Wuya simply stepped back, damn fat man, his arm will be dislocated by him one day.

    "Good, good!"

    Upon hearing this, Si Yunan nodded in excitement, smiling so satisfied, as if he had won a big prize.

    "I want too."

    "And me!"

    It's  rare to have close contact with idols. Kong Shaoyang and Di Zijian are not far behind, lest he miss the opportunity if he takes a step slower. Although Han Mengli did not say clearly, the desire in those cold eyes But it's Chi Guoguo, Xie Wuya just wants to ignore it.

    "No problem, wrap it on me, if it's okay, I'll leave first, see you tomorrow!"

    See you when you see one, see you when you see four, Xie Wuya patted his chest boldly, turned and waved his hand to the direction of the judges. go.

    "It's great to have a princess as a brother, hehe..."

    Looking at his slender back, Si Yunan laughed madly, Han Mengli, Di Zijian and Kong Shaoyang looked at each other and shook their heads tacitly. They were really defeated by him. I was so annoyed by him that I had to agree to it !