Chapter 66 Counterattack calmly, the queen chooses

Every palace in the palace is attached with a garden for rest. Xie Wuya walked into the garden pavilion of Ming Xuan Hall under the leadership of Duanmu Li. When Fenghuang, concubines, princes and women who should be crown princes appeared in sight At that time, Xie Wuya frowned almost imperceptibly, and walked in quietly.

    "I have seen Your Majesty, I have seen His Highness the Prince."

    They bowed down gracefully to the two of them, and Xie Wuya bowed their heads obediently and stood aside.

    "Haha... Wuya doesn't need to benefit much, everyone here is a family today, hurry up, sit next to me, and let me take a good look at you."

    Phoenix Zhuangsi waved his hand graciously, Xie Wuya lowered his eyebrows and looked pleasing to the eye. Following him, he walked over cautiously and sat on the stool on his right.

    "This is the Crown Princess Wanyu. Wu Ya has never seen it before, right?"

    Following the direction of his fingers, Xie Wuya confirmed his guess that the young and beautiful woman was really the Crown Princess, but... the day before yesterday he only Seriously injured the prince's younger brother, Feng Huang introduced them today, will the tricks in it be too obvious?

    "I've seen the Crown Princess." The doubts turned to doubts, but Xie Wuya didn't show anything on his face, he just bowed his head to her politely, anyway, the soldiers will block the water and cover up, for Feng Xingtian, he can't easily admit defeat.

    "Princess Zhan doesn't need to be too polite. I have long heard that the Crown Princess is beautiful, and she deserves her reputation when she sees it today."

    To be a royal woman, it is absolutely impossible to have two brushes. Obviously Xie Wuya hurt his younger brother. The murderer, but she didn't have any hatred for him at this time, her smile was noble and elegant, and she had the style of a mother's world, but what she said was... If Xie Wuya was a woman, her praise would be completely fine, but Xie Wu Ya is a man, and praising a man as beautiful as flowers seems to be more than just provocative.

    "Hehe... Thank you, Princess Princess."

    Knowing that the other party was deliberately mocking him, Xie Wuya still grinned silly and showed neat white teeth. Out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of the snickering prince, and there was a quick trace of irony that was hard to detect, and his eyes turned to On his face, he pretended to be innocent and said: "By the way, last time, the prince gave me a lot of things, I thought those things were not very good before, who knows that the prince said that those are precious treasures, let me When I see you again, you must thank the prince, the prince, thank you!"

  As the voice fell, the prince's face instantly became super ugly, and even the Fenghuang and the crown prince on the side were stiff, but they looked at Xie Wuya. With that innocent expression, the three of them are not sure whether he is really stupid or fake. After all, the name of Xie Wuya's waste is so deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. For a time, the three people who almost control the power of life and death in the whole country are silent at the same time. Speechless.     And Xie Wuya, who had muddled the pool of water, gracefully picked up the teacup in front of him, and where they couldn't see it, the corners of his lips curved into a sarcastic arc, hum, stupid, his Xie Wuya is actually a casual insult and not The one who fights back?     At the same time, Chaoyang Hall.    

      "Niangniang, Hou Zhongyong asks to see you!"     Chaoyang Palace was the palace where the empresses of the Ziling Kingdom lived in the past. At this time, the empress was sulking because the emperor brought Concubine Xiao to summon Xie Wuya, and she raised her head impatiently when she heard the female official's announcement.